Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 21 Senior Personal Assistant posts under APPSC Recruitment 2020. All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 11.04.2020. Further Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, APPSC syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
- APPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 for 21 Senior Personal Assistant Vacancies @ appsc.gov.in
- APPSC 2020 – Vacancy Details
- APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Jobs – Qualification
- How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Application
- APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020: FAQ
- Important Links
APPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 for 21 Senior Personal Assistant Vacancies @ appsc.gov.in
|Latest APPSC Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Personal Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||21 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||11.04.2020|
APPSC 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 21 jobs are Mentioned in this APPSC Recruitment
APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Jobs – Qualification
Applicants must Pass Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from the recognized Organization/Board
Senior Personal Assistant – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age of 21 Years and Maximum Age of 32 Years 21 years to 32 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
APPSC Senior Personal Assistant – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Matrix Level – 6 Rs.35400 – 112400 PM from the organization.
APPSC Jobs – Selection Process
- Written Exam: Candidates who secured a minimum of 33% marks or more in each written examination papers and 45% or more marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers will be elgible for stenography and viva voice.
- Stenography: Speed of 100 words per minute in Stenography (English) Dictation 10 mts @100 WPM. Transcription: 50 mts (English), Skill test shall be done in computer, an average of 5 key depressions for each work. 5% permissible mistakes in transcription would apply in speed test.
- Viva Voice: Candidates who cleared in the written exam and stenography are elgible for the viva voice
General candidates – Rs 100/-
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website appsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – https://appsc.gov.in/Index/institute_home/ins/RECINS001.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates for APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||12.03.2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||11.04.2020|