ATMA July 2019: Application, Eligibility, Dates, Admit Cards, Results @atmaaims.com
AIMS issued the ATMA notification for all the interested candidates for the academic year 2019 -20. The candidates who are eligible can fill the ATMA Application form in online. The ATMA Application forms are started on June 24th, 2019. All the aspirants need to fill the application forms before July 22nd, 2019. Already the ATMA Application forms are opened in all the websites @ atmaaims.com. The candidates who were applied can get admissions in various Graduate programmes offered by the conducting authority. Applicants seeking admissions in ATMA have to appear for the entrance Examination. Read the full article we mentioned the ATMA Application forms, eligibility criteria, important dates, admit cards, results, counselling process from the below article given.
- Important Dates of ATMA 2019
- ATMA Application Forms 2019 – Apply Online @ atmaaims.com
- ATMA Admit Card 2019– Download Hall Ticket @ atmaaims.com
- ATMA Results 2019
ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions)
✔ National Level Test
✔ Recognized by Ministry of HRD
✔ Recognized by AICTE
✔ Entrance exam for admissions on All India Basis to the MBA/ PGDM/ MMS*/ MCA* Programs
Important Dates of ATMA 2019
|Registration Start Date||June 24, 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||July 22, 2019|
|Last date for reprint of filled-in Application Form||July 23, 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 25, 2019|
|ATMA 2018 Exam||July 29, 2019|
|ATMA 2018 Result||2nd August 2019|
PAYMENT OF FEES
The registration process for ATMA Exam starts with the Payment of Fees.
The Registration Fee for ATMA exam is of ₹1298/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Ninety-Eight Only). The exam fee can be paid using Debit or Credit Card only. Facility for payment of fee in Cash / DD / Cheque / Internet Banking is not available.
Concession in Fees:
– 25% Concession in Fees is applicable for Women candidates
– 50% Concession is applicable for candidates belonging to North Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
– Click here to proceed for Payment of Fees.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NO. (PID)
Once the fee is paid, the candidate will receive a system generated Personal Identification Number (PID) on his/her Mobile by SMS as well as Email. If the same is not received, the candidate can search for PID or Password by Clicking Here. Please save this PID for future reference. The same PID shall be candidate’s Login ID for Re-Print of application form, Print of Admit Card as well as Result.
FILLING REGISTRATION FORM
- Once the payment of Fee is successful and the PID is received, the candidate can proceed to fill the registration form by Clicking Here. Following information is required to be filled in the registration form. PID, Name (You need to click FETCH NAME Button to fetch the Name from the database.), Postal Address, Email Id, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Preferred Test City Choice, Educational Qualifications, Exact Percentage of SSC, HSC, Degree (In case the candidate is appearing, mention “NA”) Post graduation/Professional Degree if applicable, Post qualification experience, if any, and choice of Institutes for reporting ATMA Scores.
- Uploading Scanned Image of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature in prescribed format ( Click here for the help) is necessary to complete the registration process. The registration process completes only after the Scanned image of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature is uploaded.
- Every candidate shall be given a login password once the registration process is complete. This password shall be sent by SMS and Email.
- The candidate MUST carry their admit card in order to appear for the test. Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Change of test center is not allowed, except in case of valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance i.e. a minimum of 10 days before the day of the test. Change of test center is subject to availability of seats in the desired center and the approval of test administrator.
- Registration fee, once paid, is non-refundable and non-transferable to other tests.
- In case the candidate has a query, they may email the ATMA Secretariat on this email ID – email@example.com. Candidates are to state their PID and Test Date in the email.
ATMA Application Forms 2019 – Apply Online @ atmaaims.com
AIMS (Association of Indian Management of Schools) issued the ATMA Application forms in online from the official web link @ atmaaims.com. The aspirants who are interested fill the application forms in online. The ATMA Application forms are opened on June 24th, 2019. All the candidates need to fill the entire particulars in online from the official web link given above. The last date to fill the ATMA Application form is July 22, 2019. The applicants who applied for this AIMS test for Management Admissions (ATMA) can get the admission in various Graduate courses like MBA, MCA, MCM, PGDA, PGDM courses respectively offered by the authority. The applicants who are seeking admissions in ATMA must apply for this ATMA 2018. To get admissions you have appear for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) which was conducted by the AIMS. The aspirants who are going to fill the application form may also download your selves by login to the official web portal and enter all the details in online. Before filling the ATMA Registration form you need to check the eligibility criteria offered by the AIMS. Here we mentioned the eligibility criteria given below.
Apply Online Link: Click Here
If already Registered: Click Here Login
Eligibility Criteria for ATMA 2019
- Applicants who passed in the Bachelor degree can eligible for this ATMA 2019
- The applicants who are pursing final year also apply for this admission.
ATMA Admit Card 2019– Download Hall Ticket @ atmaaims.com
The aspirants who applied for the ATMA 2019 are able to download the ATMA Admit Cards 2019 from the official website @ atmaaims.com. AIMS (Association of Indian Management of Schools) issued to the ATMA Admit Cards 2018. After completion of application forms the authority will issue the ATMA Admit cards for the annual year 2018. The applicants who filled the ATMA Application forms in time have to download the admit cards in online itself. The authority will publish the admit cards on July 24, 2019. After publishing the Admit cards you need to take a copy for the future use. With the help of ATMA Admit card the students will be allowed for the ATMA Examination. The admit cards contains details like venue, exam date, timings, name, address, photocopy, signature, etc..,.
ATMA Results 2019
After completion of ATMA 2019 the AIMS will declare the ATMA Results in online. The candidates who appear for this Examination are able to check the results in online from the ATMA official website. The ATMA 2019 is conducted on August 5th, 2019. The ATMA Results will publish on August 9th, 2019. All the aspirants who completed the Examination can access the Results in online.
Important Links to download the ATMA 2019
Notification from Govt of Maharashtra – ATMA: Click here
ATMA 28th July 2019 Exam : Last Exam – Registrations started. Click Here
Get ATMA Results: Click Here
Official website: Click Here