ATMA 2023 February Session: AIMS has issued the ATMA 2023 notification for all interested candidates for the February 2023 Session. ATMA 2023 is conducted 3 times a year during the month of February, May and July. For this Session, ATMA will be conducted on 23rd February 2023. AIMS has also released the list of test centres also. Applicants seeking admission to ATMA have to appear for the entrance Examination. Read the full article we mentioned the ATMA 2023 February Session Application forms, eligibility criteria, important dates, admit cards, results, and counseling process below article given.
ATMA is a National Level Management Entrance Test conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for admission into PG courses like MBA, PGDM, MMS, and MCA in various B-schools of India.
The candidates who are eligible can fill the ATMA 2023 February Registration forms before February 17th, 2023. ATMA 2023 Application forms were opened in the website @ atmaaims.com. The candidates who were applied can get admissions in various graduate programs offered by the conducting authority.
- ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions)
- Important Dates of ATMA 2023 February Session
- February Session
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NO. (PID)
- FILLING REGISTRATION FORM
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- ATMA 2023 February Session Application Form: Apply Online @ atmaaims.com
- Eligibility Criteria for ATMA 2023
- ATMA 2023 Exam Pattern
- ATMA 2023 Syllabus
- Exam Centers of ATMA 2023
- ATMA Admit Card 2023– Download Hall Ticket @ atmaaims.com
- ATMA Results 2023
- Important Links to download the ATMA 2023
- FAQ’s About ATMA 2023
ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions)
✔ National Level Test
✔ Recognized by Ministry of HRD
✔ Recognized by AICTE
✔ Entrance exam for admissions on All India Basis to the MBA/ PGDM/ MMS*/ MCA* Programs
Important Dates of ATMA 2023 February Session
ATMA applications starts
To be announced
ATMA exam 2023
February session – February 23, 2023
May session – May 28, 2023
July session – July 23, 2023
PAYMENT OF FEES
The registration process for ATMA Exam starts with the Payment of Fees.
The Registration Fee for ATMA exam is ₹1298/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Ninety-Eight Only). The exam fee can be paid using Debit or Credit Card only. Facility for payment of fee in Cash / DD / Cheque / Internet Banking is not available.
Concession in Fees:
– 25% Concession in Fees is applicable for Women candidates
– 50% Concession is applicable for candidates belonging to the North Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
– Click here to proceed with the Payment of Fees.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NO. (PID)
Once the fee is paid, the candidate will receive a system-generated Personal Identification Number (PID) on his/her Mobile by SMS as well as Email. If the same is not received, the candidate can search for PID or Password by Clicking Here. Please save this PID for future reference. The same PID shall be the candidate’s Login ID for Re-Print of application form, Print of Admit Card as well as Result.
FILLING REGISTRATION FORM
- Once the payment of Fee is successful and the PID is received, the candidate can proceed to fill the registration form by Clicking Here. The following information is required to be filled in the registration form. PID, Name (You need to click FETCH NAME Button to fetch the Name from the database.), Postal Address, Email Id, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Preferred Test City Choice, Educational Qualifications, Exact Percentage of SSC, HSC, Degree (In case the candidate is appearing, mention “NA”) Post graduation/Professional Degree if applicable, Post qualification experience, if any, and choice of Institutes for reporting ATMA Scores.
- Uploading Scanned Image of the Candidate’s Photograph and Signature in prescribed format ( Click here for the help) is necessary to complete the registration process. The registration process completes only after the Scanned image of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature is uploaded.
- Every candidate shall be given a login password once the registration process is complete. This password shall be sent by SMS and Email.
- The candidate MUST carry their admit card in order to appear for the test. Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Change of test center is not allowed, except in case of valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance i.e. a minimum of 10 days before the day of the test. Change of test center is subject to availability of seats in the desired center and the approval of test administrator.
- Registration fee, once paid, is non-refundable and non-transferable to other tests.
- In case the candidate has a query, they may email the ATMA Secretariat on this email ID – email@example.com. Candidates are to state their PID and Test Date in the email.
ATMA 2023 February Session Application Form: Apply Online @ atmaaims.com
AIMS (Association of Indian Management of Schools) issued the ATMA Application forms in online from the official web link @ atmaaims.com. The aspirants who are interested fill the application forms in online. The ATMA Application forms are opened. All the candidates need to fill the entire particulars in online from the official web link given above. The last date to fill the ATMA Application form is 17th February 2023.
The applicants who applied for this AIMS test for Management Admissions (ATMA) can get admission in various Graduate courses like MBA, MCA, MCM, PGDA, PGDM courses respectively offered by the authority. The applicants who are seeking admissions in ATMA must apply for this ATMA 2023. To get admissions you have to appear for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) which was conducted by the AIMS. The aspirants who are going to fill the application form may also download your selves by login into the official web portal and enter all the details online. Before filling the ATMA Registration form you need to check the eligibility criteria offered by the AIMS. Here we mentioned the eligibility criteria given below.
Eligibility Criteria for ATMA 2023
- Applicants who passed in the Bachelor degree can eligible for this ATMA 2023
- The applicants who are pursuing their final year also apply for this admission.
ATMA 2023 Exam Pattern
As per the ATMA 2023 exam pattern, there will be a total of 180 questions in the exam. Students will get three hours to solve all the questions. As per the ATMA 2023 marking scheme, one mark will be awarded to every right response and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- ATMA 2023 exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The total exam duration will be 3 hours.
- The question paper will be consist of objective-type questions.
- Total 180 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be divided into 6 sections.
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer.
- ½ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Analytical reasoning skills- 1||30|
|Analytical reasoning skills- 2||30|
ATMA 2023 Syllabus
|Analytical reasoning skills||The questions in both the sections of Analytical reasoning skills be based on the following topics- Series, Seating Arrangement, Analogy, Coding-decoding of words, letters, statements, Direction sense, Odd-one out, Symbol decoding, Decision making with data-driven problems, Verbal logic, Letter and number arrangement, Assumptions and conclusion, Statement – conclusion, Data sufficiency in a statement to answer questions, Statement – True/false|
|Verbal||Both the parts of the Verbal section will cover grammar, vocabulary portion, jumbled sentences, Reading comprehension passages, Fill in the Blanks, sentence correction, etc.|
|Quantitative skills||Both the sections of Quantitative skills will include questions from Percentage, Interest- Simple and compound, Time, speed, distance, Time & Work – different type of workers – Men, women, children, Mensuration, Percentage, Number system, even & odd numbers, Geometry, Circle, Rectangle, Square, Pie charts, Bar diagrams, graph, table, Age calculation, Profit/Loss, Ratio and Average.|
Exam Centers of ATMA 2023
ATMA Admit Card 2023– Download Hall Ticket @ atmaaims.com
The aspirants who applied for the ATMA 2023 are able to download the ATMA Admit Cards 2023 from the official website @ atmaaims.com. AIMS (Association of Indian Management of Schools) issued to the ATMA Admit Cards 2023. After completion of application forms, the authority will issue the ATMA Admit cards for the annual year 2023. The applicants who filled the ATMA Application forms in time have to download the admit cards in online itself. After publishing the Admit cards you need to take a copy for future use. With the help of the ATMA Admit card, the students will be allowed for the ATMA Examination. The admit cards contain details like venue, exam date, timings, name, address, photocopy, signature, etc..,.
ATMA Results 2023
After completion of ATMA 2023 the AIMS will declare the ATMA Results in online. The candidates who appear for this Examination are able to check the results in online from the ATMA official website. The ATMA 2023 is to be conducted on 13th February 2023. The ATMA Results will publish on 18th February 2023. All the aspirants who completed the Examination can access the Results online.
Important Links to download the ATMA 2023
|To Apply for ATMA 2023||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
|Online Payment for ATMA 2023||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
|ATMA 2023 Information Brochure||Click Here|