- JNVST 2019 Entrance Test Class VI Admission
- Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Admission Form 2019-20
The Last Date for the registration process of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Selection Test to Class VI has been extended to 15th December 2018.
JNVST 2019 Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test for 6th Class Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form Exam Date2019 – 2020: The Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Entrance Test 2019 Application Form is released by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samit 2018. The Students interested in Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2019 for 6th class can now register in the JNVST Official Website. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Results 2018 are obtained and now it is time to register for JNVST 2019-2020. The Application Form will be Obtained in the Official Website i.e. navodaya.gov.in. The Students who have Eligibility Criteria given in the Navodaya Vidyalaya Official Notification can now register in JNVST 6th Class Exam 2019 and the registration is closed from November 30th 2018. So interested Students have to hurry up and apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Entrance Test.
PROSPECTUS FOR JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST-2019 FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS-VI: Click Here
Click here to register for class-VI JNVST 2019-20: Click Here
NOTIFICATION FOR JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST CLASS VI 2019-20: Click Here
JNVST 2019 Entrance Test Class VI Admission
|Organisation||JAWAHAR Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Exam Name||JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST 2019|
|Exam Type||National Level Entrance Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Notification Release Date||October 23rd 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Ending Date to Apply||November 30th 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 1st 2019|
|Exam Date||April 6th 2019|
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test for 6th Class is started on October 23rd 2018 and will be closed on November 30th 2018. The exam date for 6th class selection for Navodaya Vidyalaya sumit is April 6th 2018. And they Admit Card will be release in the march 2019. Some information about Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance examination is it will be conducted of 2 hours and the total number of questions asked in the exam is 100 and each question carries 1 mark that means question paper is for 100 marks. There will be multiple choice questions in the exam and the Navodaya Vidyalaya exam is conducted for English and Hindi Mediums. At present, 661Vidyalaya are sanctioned in 28 States and 07 Union Territories, out of which 629 are functioning.
Eligibility Criteria for JNVST 6th Class Application 2019
The Candidates applying to Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test for 6th class has to follow instructions. The instructions given below are very important to apply JNVST 2019-20. The given points are also helpful to clear all your doubts according to entrance test of JNVST 2019. The application Process and complete information on exam paper like duration and marks are also given below.
- Only the candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2006 and after 30-04-2010 (Both days are inclusive). This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST).
- The student who is applying in the Rural Quota has to studied and passed 3rd, 4th and 5th class from Government /Government aided recognized school.
- The Student attending the Navodaya Entrance Test 2019 has to complete the 5th class 2018-19 in the Government /Government aided recognized school. Or „B‟ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission.
- The student has to complete the class 5 before September 5th 2018 is not eligible.
- The student already attended the Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test in previous years cannot apply this time i.e. to JNVST 6th class exam 2019 under any circumstances.
For Rural Candidates: For the Rural Candidates there is a 75% reservation and remaining will be for students living in urban areas. The Rural Area Students who are Applying to Navodaya 6th class entrance test has to complete the 3,4 and 5 classes in recognized schools.
The Students who are studying under the schemes of SSA (Sarva Siksha Abhiyan) and National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), they have to produce the rural status certificate which issued by District Magistrate/ Block Development Officer (BDO)/ Tehsildar.
For Urban Candidates: Candidates who belongs to Urban Areas and School also located in Urban Areas, he/she should be considered as Urban Areas Candidates and has done the Classes III, IV and V from an affiliated school.
The Students who are selected in Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test 2019 Conducted by JNVST Board are given below
- Residence Certificate in prescribed Performa in case of NIOS study only
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS.
- For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit a certificate to the effect that the child had studied in an Institution located in a notified rural area
- Other required documents
JNVST 2019 Exam Pattern and Duration
|Test Type||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration<|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 min|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 min|
|Language Test||20||25||30 min|
Application Process for JNVST 6th Entrance Test Application Form 2019
- The JNVST 6th Class Application Process is done through online which is very simple. The all documents required for JNV Entrance test like Eligibility, Residence, age etc Verification will be done successfully through laid download procedure.
- The eligible candidates along with his /her parent/guardians may approach Common Service Centre along with duly filled in certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is studying in Class V. The format of certificate may be downloaded from Samiti website www.nvshq.org the sample of format is enclosed.
- The candidates from NIOS should `B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he / she is seeking admission.
- The application for JNV Selection Test 2018 is being processed through Common Service Centre of Ministry of IT, Govt. of India. Common Service Centre has a wider range with 2.6 lakh centres across the country virtually covering every village.
Official Website for JNVST: Click Here