- NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 @ www.nhpcindia.com
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment Notification 2019 – Apply Online for Apprentice vacancy @ www.nhpcindia.com
- Vacancy Details of NHPC Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale/Stipend
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Latest Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for NHPC Recruitment 2019 Apprentice
- Important Links for NHPC Apprentice Vacancies
NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 @ www.nhpcindia.com
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation NHPC has released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 41 Apprentice Stenographer, Fireman, Electrician /Fitter /Welder /Mechanic, Information Technology & Mechanical (Engagement Apprentices) under NHPC Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants can apply Online within 09-11-2019 from the date of notification. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment Notification 2019 – Apply Online for Apprentice vacancy @ www.nhpcindia.com
|Name of The Organization:||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
Vacancy Details of NHPC Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Electrical 2. Mechanical. 3. Electronics & Communication. 4. Civil. 5. IT.
Eligibility Criteria for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Apprentice Jobs 2019
- The applicant should have passed the Degree/Diploma examination for any recognized institution as per ibid Act.
- The Applicant who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2020 and who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Stipend:During the training period stipend will be paid monthly as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and/or as amended from time to time.
Documents to be enclosed :
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in regard to proof of Age, Educational and Technical Qualification.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- A Character Certificate issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- SC/ST/OBC Applicants should attach the self-attested copy of Cast Certificate issued by the Appropriate Authority.
- One passport size recent photograph signed on top of the photograph shall be affixed in the space as shown in the application format.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (Size 10” x 8”) each affixed with Rs. 45/- postal stamp.
The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be issued call letter for interview intimating the date and venue. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The selected candidates for training are required to submit a medical fitness certificate as per rules of Apprentice Act,1961. The medical fitness certificate shall be from District Civil Surgeon or equivalent.
- Please Check in Official Notification
How to Apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Latest Recruitment 2019
The application form in the prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper duly filled should be reached to the Senior Manager (HR), Loktak Power Station, Kom Keirap, P.O. Loktak, Distt: Churachandpur, Manipur-795124 before closing of office hours on 09.11.2019 through India Post only. The applications received after the office closing hours of the last date of submission will not be entertained. If the closing date happens to be a holiday the next working date will be the closing dated. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates for NHPC Recruitment 2019 Apprentice
|Closing Date for the submission of the application form||09-11-2019|