Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd is going to recruit the 25 vacant posts on Apprentice Dept. So, the willing contenders to work as Expert Engineer can select this choice of ONGC Recruitment 2019. Also, the aspirants to be a part of the Govt Job employee can apply by getting the applications from the website of the ONGC. Only the eligible candidates according to the norms of the ONGC Recruitment have to apply for the Expert posts
ONGC Karaikal Notification 2019 – Apply for 25 posts
|Name of The Organization:||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|No of Posts||25 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||28th March 2019|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Delhi Apprentice Jobs 2019
No. of Seats
|2||Assistant Human Resource||10||2||1||3||4|
|4||Computer Operator and Programming|
- Educational Qualification For Accountant Post : Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths. Full time regular B.Com Graduates.
- Educational Qualification For Cabin/Room Attendant Post : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be minimum 18 Years.
As per Rules
1.Selection will be held on Written Exam.
2.Selection Will be held on Interview.
How to Apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Latest Recruitment 2019
- Log on to ONGCCareersPage at official website to www.ongcindia.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification &Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) EducationalCertificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “I/C HR-ER, A-Wing, ONGC Delhi, 5,Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070” by post so as to reach us by 03.11.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Closing Date of Application:28th March 2019
For Complete Details About Notification and How to Apply, Eligibility: Click Here