- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 284 Apprentice Jobs
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd ONGC Delhi Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 284 Apprentice Posts @ www.ongcindia.com
- ONGC Karaikal Notification 2017 – Apply for 284 posts
- Vacancy Details of ONGC Delhi Apprentice Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Jobs 2017
- How to Apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for ONGC Delhi 284 Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- Important Links for ONGC 284 Apprentice Vacancies
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd ONGC Delhi Recruitment 2017 284 Apprentice vacancies Apply online on its official website www.ongcindia.com. ONGC issued latest job notification as ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 to filling up various vacancies . Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd invites application forms from eligible candidates for the posts of 284 Apprentice vacancies under ONGC Delhi Recruitment 2017. All Eligible and Interested candidates who are searching for Apprentice Jobs can apply Online through official website www.ongcindia.com on before Closing date 03-11-2017.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 284 Apprentice Jobs
ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2017 Candidates who are looking for Delhi Govt Jobs may grab this oppurtunity. Interested Candidates can check eligibility details like education qualification, age limit of recruitment before apply. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below for more details stay tuned to our website schools360.com.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd ONGC Delhi Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 284 Apprentice Posts @ www.ongcindia.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd is going to recruit the 284 vacant posts on Apprentice Dept. So, the willing contenders to work as Expert Engineer can select this choice of ONGC Recruitment 2017. Also, the aspirants to be a part of the Govt Job employee can apply by getting the applications from the website of the ONGC. Only the eligible candidates according to the norms of the ONGC Recruitment have to apply for the Expert posts
ONGC Karaikal Notification 2017 – Apply for 284 posts
|Name of The Organization:||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|No of Posts||285 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Delhi Apprentice Jobs 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Jobs 2017
- Educational Qualification For Accountant Post : Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths. Full time regular B.Com Graduates.
- Educational Qualification For Cabin/Room Attendant Post : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be minimum 18 Years.
As per Rules
1.Selection will be held on Written Exam.
2.Selection Will be held on Interview.
How to Apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Latest Recruitment 2017
- Log on to ONGCCareersPage at official website to www.ongcindia.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification &Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) EducationalCertificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “I/C HR-ER, A-Wing, ONGC Delhi, 5,Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070” by post so as to reach us by 03.11.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for ONGC Delhi 284 Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Starting Date of Application: Available
Closing Date of Application:03-11-2017
Important Links for ONGC 284 Apprentice Vacancies