AP RGUKT IIIT Admission Notification 2022-23 has been released on 30th August 2022– Apply online for 6-Years Integrated B.Tech Programme in Nuzvid, Idupulapaya, Ongole, Srikakulam @ www.rguktn.ac.in
- AP RGUKT IIIT Admission 2022-23 Overview
- RGUKT AP IIIT – Nuzvid, Idupulapaya, Ongole, Srikakulam
- AP RGUKT B.Tech Admissions 2022 – Application Form, Fee Details @ www.rguktn.ac.in
- Eligibility for RGUKT IIIT B.Tech Admission
- RGUKT IIIT B.Tech Admission Procedure
- How To Apply for RGUKT IIIT 6 Years Integrated B.Tech 2022
Update on 20th September 2022
రాజీవ్ గాంధీ వైజ్ఞానిక సాంకేతిక విశ్వవి ద్యాలయం(ఆర్జీయూకేటీ) పరిధి లోని ఇడుపులపాయ, నూజివీడు, ఒంగోలు, శ్రీకాకుళం ట్రిపుల్ ఐటీల్లో ఈ ఏడాది కొత్తగా ప్రవేశాలకు 42,770 మంది విద్యార్థులు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకు న్నారు. నాలుగు ట్రిపుల్ ఐటీల్లో మొత్తం 4,400 సీట్లున్నాయి. ఈ సీట్ల భర్తీకి ఈనెల 19 చివరి తేదీగా యూనివర్సిటీ అధికా రులు ప్రకటించారు. సోమవారం సాయంత్రంలోగా 42,770 మంది విద్యార్థులు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకున్నారని కన్వీనర్ ఎస్ఎస్ ఎస్ గోపాలరాజు తెలిపారు. 29న ట్రిపులఐటీలకు ఎంపి కైన జాబితా ప్రకటిస్తామన్నారు.
AP IIIT Application Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 30th August 2022 at 2 PM
- Last date for submission of online application: Applications can be submitted till 19th Sept. 2022 upto 5.00 PM only.
AP RGUKT IIIT Admission 2022-23 Overview
Rajiv Gandhi Univerity of Knowledge Technologies, Andhra Pradesh has its campuses at RK Valley, Nuzvid, Srikakulam, Ongole for IIIT. It is inviting Online Applications from 10th Studied Candidates for Admissions to two years PUC and four years B.Tech Programme for the Academic Year 2022-23. Details of Eligibility, Dates, Process of Application, Fee Details are given here.
AP RGUKT IIIT Admission 2022- 23 Important Dates
|1||Date of Notification||30.08.2022|
|2||Online application commences from||
30.08.2022 from 02.00 PM
|3||Last date for receiving online applications||
19.09.2022upto 5:00 PM
|Verification of Certificates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) for all four campuses. Venue: RGUKT-Nuzvid Campus, Eluru Dist|
27.09.2022 and 28.09.2022
27.09.2022 to 30.09.2022
28.09.2022 to 30.09.2022
|5||Announcement of Provisional Selection List for all campuses other than Special Categories||29.09.2022|
|6||Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT, Nuzvid Campus.
Venue: RGUKT-Nuzvid Campus, Eluru Dist
12.10.2022 & 13.10.2022
|7||Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT,RK Valley Campus.
Venue: RGUKT-RK Valley campus, Idupulapaya , Kadapa Dist
12.10.2022 & 13.10.2022
|8||Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT, Srikakulam Campus.
Venue: RGUKT-Nuzvid Campus, Eluru Dist
14.10.2022 & 15.10.2022
|9||Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT, Ongole Campus.
Venue: RGUKT-RK Valley Campus, Idupulapaya, Kadapa Dist
14.10.2022 & 15.10.2022
|10||Commencement of class work at respective campuses.||17-10-2022|
Note: Announcement of list of selected candidates for special category seats and counseling for unfilled seats in first phase will be done subsequently.
RGUKT AP IIIT – Nuzvid, Idupulapaya, Ongole, Srikakulam
AP RGUKT IIIT Notification 2022, Andhra Pradesh IIIT Admission Notification 2022 has been announced for RGUKT IIIT Online Application 2022 for Admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme 2022 in Nuzvid, Ongole, Srikakulam & RK Valley (Idupulapaya) IIIT Institutes at http://admissions.rguktn.ac.in. Eligible candidates can apply online through RGUKT IIIT Nuzvid website www.rguktn.ac.in or www.admissions.rguktn.ac.in. For More Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, IIIT Basar 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Admission Process, How to Apply, Selection List, IIIT Basar 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Counseling Dates, Annual Fee Details, IIIT Basar 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Admission Schedule for 2022-23 etc are given below on schools360.in.
How to Apply for AP IIIT
- Candidates should apply online only through www.rgukt.in/AP online center/Meeseva. Application fee can be paid through online payment gateway or in cash at AP online centers for which the center will issue a receipt.
- Application fee is Rs. 250/-. It is Rs.150/-for SC and ST candidates.
- Soft copies of all relevant certificates should be uploaded while submitting the online application.
- If any candidate applies more than once, information in the latest application will be considered for the selection process.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to enter his/her correct information/details in all respects. RGUKT is not responsible for any wrong entries in online application.
AP RGUKT B.Tech Admissions 2022 – Application Form, Fee Details @ www.rguktn.ac.in
Applications are invited for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech
the program at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2022-23. Candidates, seeking admission in a six-year integrated B.Tech program in RGUKT Basara (TS) and RK valley (AP), should apply on or before the due date. Through this post, candidates can check complete details about RGUKT B.Tech admission 2022.
Courses Offered by RGUKT for 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme
The 6-Year Integrated Engineering course is divided into the following two categories:
a) Pre University Course (2 years):
M.P.C course will be offered with the following subjects.
e. Telugu/ Sanskrit (Sanskrit will be offered for non-Telugu students those who have not studied the second language as Telugu)
b) B.Tech (4 years): Following streams will be offered.
a. Chemical Engineering
b. Civil Engineering
c. Computer Science & Engineering
d. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
e. Electronics & Communications Engineering
f. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
g. Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility for RGUKT IIIT B.Tech Admission
The Candidates who have Objected high score of marks in SSC (10th Class) GPA System or it’s equivalent examination like CBSE Class X, SSLC, HSC, etc and who have not more than 18 years of age as on 31st December the candidates are eligible to apply for the RGUKT Admissions 2022 and the SC/ST reserved categories students have 21 years of age relaxation and they are eligible to apply.
For International students Eligibility
The candidates who have above eligibility the Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders also can apply to this 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme 2022, and the selections based on reserved seats and performance of candidate in their previous examination GPA.
- Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of A.P. State & Telangana State/ CBSE/ICSE conducted in 2022 in First attempt. Students passed in advanced supplementary examinations conducted by SSC Board in 2022 will also be considered eligible for admission this year.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates from other than AP and Telangana states are only eligible for Supernumerary seats.
- International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2022, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
RGUKT IIIT B.Tech Admission Procedure
Admissions to the first year of Integrated B Tech Program (2022-19) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Osmania University area, Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.
Admission to two years PUC and four years B.Tech Program (2022-23) will be based on marks obtained in SSC or equivalent examination conducted in 2022 and Guidelines issued by the Governing Council of RGUKT from time to time. In case of students studied in Government Schools, a deprivation score of 4% will be added to the marks of scored by the candidates in each subject in SSC/Equivalent examination conducted in 2022. In case of boards declare results in grades, an equivalency factor recommended by the Governing Council of RGUKT will be used to convert grades into marks. The decision of RGUKT is final in this regard.
Details in latest application will be considered in case of multiple applications received.
RGUKT IIIT Selection List
The list of candidates selected for counselling will be displayed on the University website www.rguktn.ac.in or www.admissions.rguktn.ac.in. The candidates will also be informed by post, e-mail and SMS message, wherever possible, to the address/mobile number written in the application form.
Candidates should apply through TSOnline services only. Candidate shall pay an Application Fee of Rs. 200.00 (for OC and BC candidates) Rs. 150.00 (for SC and ST candidates) at AP Online service center, for which the center will issue a receipt. An additional amount of Rs. 25.00 per application should be paid as service charges to the TS Online Centre.
RGUKT IIIT B.Tech Annual Fee
- The tuition fee for the candidates who studied in Schools situated in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana states is Rs.45,000/- per annum for PUC program and Rs 50,000/- per annum for B.Tech program.
- Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement (Vidya Deevena) as per the guidelines issued by the Andhra Pradesh State Government will be exempted from tuition fee. (Total family annual income is below Rs.2.5 Lakh and who fulfill the other conditions as per the latest Govt.Rules are eligible for fee reimbursement)
- All other students who are not eligible for tuition fee reimbursement should pay the full annual tuition fee to the University at the time of beginning of each academic year. Incase Government deposits the reimbursement of tuition fee to the student/mother account directly, candidates who get tuition fee reimbursement also need to pay the tuition fee to the University within one week from the date of receipt of reimbursement.
- Students should pay monthly mess charges to the University (approximately Rs.2500 to Rs.3000 per month). In case of students who receive Vasathi Deevena should also pay the balance amount in addition to Vasathi Deevena Amount.
- Every student has to pay an admission fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates), Rs.1200/- towards group insurance(to be paid to the insurance agency by the University) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.1,000 (by all), and a hostel maintenance charges of Rs.1000/-(by all) that is a total of Rs.4,200/- (Rs 3,700/- in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.
How To Apply for RGUKT IIIT 6 Years Integrated B.Tech 2022
The candidates can apply Nuzvid, Ongole, Srikakulam & RK Valley (Idupulapaya) campus RGUKT IIIT Six-year B.Tech integrated course admissions through online with filling the applicant required details and the RGUKT IIIT Admission application submission available at any Meeseva or AP Online centers only and there is no possibility to submit an offline application and the facility has not available from any RGUKT or other websites.
Candidates can carry required documents or certificates and visit nearest AP Online or Meeseva Center and provide candidate details with relevant documents and say your applicable RGUKT IIIT Campus like Nuzvid, Ongole, Srikakulam & RK Valley (Idupulapaya) and pay the fee with service charges, the administer of service center will submit your application and provide printouts of registered application hard copy with reference ID number of your application.
Address for posting :
The Convener, UG Admissions-2022,
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Flat Number 202, Second floor, NRI Block(C) ,
Sri Mahendra Enclave, Tadepalli, Guntur District – 522501
by Speed post / Registered post. The candidate should write on top
of the cover “Application for UG Admissions 2022-RGUKT.
Important Links for RGUKT B.Tech Admissions 2022
|AP RGUKT IIIT Notification||Click Here|
|AP RGUKT IIIT Application||Click Here|
|AP RGUKT IIIT Official Website||Click Here|