SBI CBO Syllabus 2023 Download, SBI Circle Based Officer Syllabus 2023, SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2023, State Bank of India CBO Syllabus 2023 download from here in this page. Candidates who are going to take part in the Circle Based Officer Examination are able to Download the SBI CBO Syllabus 2023. State Bank of India has announced 1226 posts for the aspirants. So who have registered must able to get the SBI CBO Syllabus 2023 without fail. Along with the syllabus we have attached the SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2023. This SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) Syllabus 2023 will be very helpful for the candidates at the time of their preparation. Applicants who are in search can collect the SBI CBO Syllabus 2023 at the end of this page.
Details of SBI CBO Syllabus 2023
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer|
|Last Date to apply||07th November 2023|
|Exam date||in Dec 2023|
SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows
- Online Written Test (Objective Test & Descriptive Test)
- Screening & Interview
- APPSC Group I Syllabus 2024 PDF తెలుగులో Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern
- APPSC Group 1 Syllabus and Exam Pattern in Telugu/English PDF Download
- TSPSC Departmental Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern (PDF) Download
- APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Prelims & Mains Syllabus తెలుగులో
- UPTET Syllabus (PDF) UP TET Paper 1, 2 Exam pattern
- UPSSSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF Download
- IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF
- IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus (PDF) Exam Pattern Download
SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2023:
Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||English Language||30||30||30 minutes|
|II||Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 minutes|
|II||General Awareness/ Economy||30||30||30 minutes|
|IV||Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 minutes|
The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests.
Interview: The interview will consist of 50 marks. Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in an interview to be considered for final selection. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank. Final merit list would be prepared based on normalization of marks scored in Online Written Test and Interview with 75:25 weightage respectively.