SBI CBO Syllabus 2022 Download, SBI Circle Based Officer Syllabus 2022, SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2022, State Bank of India CBO Syllabus 2022 download from here in this page. Candidates who are going to take part in the Circle Based Officer Examination are able to Download the SBI CBO Syllabus 2022. State Bank of India has announced 1226 posts for the aspirants. So who have registered must able to get the SBI CBO Syllabus 2022 without fail. Along with the syllabus we have attached the SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2022. This SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) Syllabus 2022 will be very helpful for the candidates at the time of their preparation. Applicants who are in search can collect the SBI CBO Syllabus 2022 at the end of this page.
Details of SBI CBO Syllabus 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer|
|Last Date to apply||December 29th, 2021|
|Exam date||To be Announced|
SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows
- Online Written Test (Objective Test & Descriptive Test)
- Screening & Interview
- WB Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 (PDF) West Bengal Police Syllabus
- TS POLYCET Syllabus 2022 (PDF) Telangana TSPolycet Exam Pattern Download
- Delhi Police Driver Syllabus 2022 (Download) Police Constable (Driver) Exam Pattern @ delhipolice.nic.in
- TSLPRB Driver Operator Syllabus 2022 PDF & Exam Pattern Download @ tslprb.in
- Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Clerk Syllabus 2022- Cashier, Typist, Specialist Officer Exam Pattern Download @ almoraurbanbank.com
- NRA CET Syllabus 2022 (PDF) Tier-1 & 2 Part-wise 10th,12th Level Exam Pattern
- GCET Syllabus 2022 (PDF) Goa CET Exam Pattern Download
- SBI PO Syllabus 2022 (PDF) Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern
SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2021:
Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||English Language||30||30||30 minutes|
|II||Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 minutes|
|II||General Awareness/ Economy||30||30||30 minutes|
|IV||Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 minutes|
The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests.
Interview: Interview will consist of 50 marks. Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in interview to be considered for final selection. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank. Final merit list would be prepared based on normalization of marks scored in Online Written Test and Interview with 75:25 weightage respectively.