UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply For Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Vacancies @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission is going to recruit Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) through UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Recruitment 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website www.upsc.gov.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
- UPSC CME 2021 – Important Instructions
- UPSC CMSE 2021 | Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Vacancy
- Vacancy Details of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Jobs 2021
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Jobs
- Important Dates for UPSC CMSE 2021
- Important Links
UPSC CME 2021 – Important Instructions
Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination:
All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Combined Medical Services Examination notified by the Government (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of e-Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC CMSE 2021 | Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Vacancy
|Name of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts||To be Notified|
|Name of the Posts||Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||To be Notified|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Jobs 2021
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer
in the Railways.
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian
Ordnance Factories Health Service.
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)in
New Delhi Municipal Council
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II (GDMO) in
East Delhi Municipal Corporation,
North Delhi Municipal Corporation
and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
Applicants must Pass MBBS from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be Below 32 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.56100/- Per Month (Pre-Revised Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month) from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Physical or Medical Standards, Written Exam and/or Interview
SC/ST/PWBD/Female Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
How to Apply for Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) Jobs
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website h ttps://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A). Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
Important Dates for UPSC CMSE 2021
- Start date to apply online: 29th July 2021
- Last date to apply online: 18th August 2021 till 6.00 P.M.
- Start date for Withdrawn of Online Applications: 25.08.2021
- Last date for Withdrawn of Online Applications: 31.08.2021 till 6.00 PM
- Date of Examination: 22nd October, 2021
|UPSC CME 2021 Official Notification in English
|UPSC CME 2021 Official Notification in Hindi||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
You may Also Like
- UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT for 363 Vacancies
- UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online 159 Assistant Commandant Posts @upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC EPFO Syllabus (PDF) UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern
- UPSC CAPF (AC) Syllabus 2021 (Download) UPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern pdf