UPSC NDA 2 Syllabus 2019 (Download) UPSC NDA NA II Exam Pattern PDF
UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2019 is available Here in this page. UPSC NDA is a National Level Exam conducted twice in a year. Union Public service commission conducted UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2019 to the candidates who want to join in Indian Defence Forces such as Army, Navy & Air forces. UPSC NDA Invites applications from the candidates through online mode. UPSC NDA 2 Syllabus 2019 is very useful to the candidates who are going to appear for the UPSC NDA II 2019 Exam. UPSC conducted Interview to the candidates who are qualified in the written Test in the Recruitment process. Based on the UPSC NDA Syllabus 2019 candidates can prepare well for the exam to get a good score.
UPSC NDA (2) Syllabus 2019
UPSC NDA 2 Syllabus is released by the board in its official website along with the notification. Candidates can Download UPSC NDA II 2019 Syllabus from the official website or from the link given below in this page. UPSC Released the notification for the NDA 2 to offer admission into National Defence Academy. Aspirants can not get a good score in the exam if they don’t have knowledge of Syllabus & Exam Pattern of UPSC NDA II 2019. Based on the Merit in UPSC NDA 2019 Written Exam candidates can be shortlisted for the interview process. Contenders who are prepared well for the Exam can get good marks in the Exam.
UPSC National Defence Academy Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||UPSC NDA 2 2019|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Location||All Over India|
UPSC NDA II Exam Pattern 2019
- Written Exam – 900 marks
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Negative Marks for the wrong answer – 0.33 marks
Mathematics Code – 01
GAT (Section 1- English)
GAT (Section 2- General Knowledge) Code – 02
UPSC NDA II Syllabus Pdf – MathematicsUPSC NDA 2 Syllabus 2019 – Topic wise
- Algebra: Concept of set, operations on sets, Venn diagrams. De Morgan laws, cartesian product, relation, equivalence relation.
- Matrices and determinants: Types of matrices, operations on matrices. The determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinants. Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix, applications-solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by matrix method.
- Trigonometry: Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians. Trigonometrical ratios. Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae. Multiple and sub-multiple angles. Inverse trigonometric functions. Applications-height and distance, properties of triangles
- Analytical geometry of two and three dimensions: rectangular cartesian coordinate Distance formula. Equation of a line in various forms.
- Differential calculus: Concept of a real-valued function–domain, range, and graph of a function. Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions. Notion of limit, standard limits—examples.
- Integral calculus and differential equations: Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential and hyperbolic functions.
- Vector algebra: Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude and direction of a vector. Unit and null vectors, the addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of a vector, scalar product or dot product of two vector
- Statistics and probability: Statistics, Probability
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2019 – English
- The question paper in English will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workmanlike use of words. The syllabus covers various aspects like grammar and usage, vocabulary, comprehension, and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
UPSC NDA II 2019 Syllabus Pdf – General Knowledge
- The question paper on general knowledge will broadly cover the subjects: physics, chemistry, general science, social studies, geography, and current events.
Note: For complete Syllabus check the below-given pdf
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download UPSC NDA 2 Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click here|