AP ECET 2023 Counselling Dates have been Released @ ecet-sche.aptonline.in: AP ECET Counselling 2023 for 1st Round were Released and Rank-wise Counselling of AP ECET 2023 Dates, College Allocation, Fee Details, etc., are mentioned in this Article.
- AP ECET 2023 Counselling Dates
- AP ECET 2023 First Phase Web Counselling
- AP ECET Online Web Options 2023
- AP ECET Counselling 2023: Registration
- AP ECET Counselling Schedule 2023 @ sche.ap.gov.in – AP ECET Document verification date, Web options, Allotment Order
- AP ECET First Counselling Dates 2023
- AP ECET Counselling 2023: Important Links
- AP ECET Counselling Dates 2023 Certificate Verification Dates @ sche.ap.gov.in/ECET
- AP ECET 2023 Counselling Dates – AP ECET Web Options Entry dates
- AP ECET 2023 – Certificate verification
- Certificates Required for AP ECET Counselling
- AP ECET 2023 Payment of processing fee
- AP ECET Counselling Procedure 2023
- AP ECET Document Verification
- AP ECET Web Options Entry (Exercising Options)
- How to Exercise Web options
- AP ECET 2023 Seat Allotment Process
- Payment of fee at Engineering College
- Who can appear for AP ECET 2nd Counselling 2023
AP ECET 2023 Counselling Dates
|Release of official notification||July 10, 2023|
|Online registration and processing fee payment||July 14 to 17, 2023|
|Document verification||July 17 to 20, 2023|
|Exercising web options||July 19 to 21, 2023|
|Editing of web options||July 22, 2023|
|First-phase seat allotment||July 25, 2023|
AP ECET 2023 First Phase Web Counselling
The Qualified & eligible candidates of APECET-2023 (Diploma Holders in Engineering and Pharmacy & Degree holders with B.Sc. (Maths) are informed that the web counselling process comprising payment of processing fee cum registration, online certificate verification and option entry will be conducted from 14-07-2023 to 22-07-2023. The candidates are instructed to follow guidelines/Instructions or user manual to proceed for web counselling process.
AP ECET Online Web Options 2023
The Qualified and eligible candidates of APECET-2023 (Diploma holders of all branches of Engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed to participate in web counselling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh(both University and Private) for the academic year 2023-24.
AP ECET Counselling 2023: Registration
The Qualified & eligible candidates of APECET-2023 (Diploma Holders in Engineering and Pharmacy & Degree holders with B.Sc. (Maths) are informed that the web counselling process comprising payment of processing fee cum registration, online certificate verification and option entry will be conducted from 14th July 2023. The candidates are instructed to follow guidelines/Instructions or user manual to proceed for web counselling process.
The Qualified and eligible candidates of APECET-2023 (Diploma holders of all branches of Engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed to participate in web counselling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh(both University and Private) for the academic year 2023-23
|Name of the Exam||APECET-2023|
|Admission Courses||Engineering Courses for Diploma Holders/B.Sc|
|Name of the Organization||DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND APSCHE|
|1st Phase Counselling Dates||14-07-2023 to 22-07-2023|
|2nd Phase Counselling Dates||To be Announced|
AP ECET Counselling Schedule 2023 @ sche.ap.gov.in – AP ECET Document verification date, Web options, Allotment Order
AP ECET Counselling Dates 2023 are available now. Check AP ECET Counselling 2023 Certificate Verification Process, AP ECET Web Options Entry dates, AP ECET 2nd Counselling Dates 2023, etc here. Download AP ECET Phase 1, 2 Allotment Order @ sche.ap.gov.in.
AP ECET First Counselling Dates 2023
AP ECET Counselling dates 2023 – AP ECET Counselling 2023 has been started on End of August 2023. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) web Counselling Dates announced on . The AP POLYCET counseling will be conducted via online mode on the website. The counseling procedure will be regulated by the JNTUA, Andhra Pradesh. Only qualified candidates can appear in the counseling process. It is organized for candidates, seeking admission into various polytechnic courses in the Andhra Pradesh state. For More details like AP ECET Counselling Dates, Certificate Verification dates, Web Options Entry Dates, Web Counselling Process & Fee Details are given below.
- Qualified and eligible candidates of APECET-2023 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State (both University and Private) by payment of processing fee of Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay processing fee” link in the web site https://apecet.nic.in
- On payment of processing fee, Registration number and Login Id Number will be provided Through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application to all such Candidates whose certificate data is already verified through web services. For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at HLC.
- Candidates can check the status of their processing fee payment status and verification status in the link/tab provided in home page of https://ecet-sche.aptonline.in/ECET/
- If processing fee payment is successful and certificate verification details are displayed, candidate can view and verify the data. In case of any mistake with regard to caste, local area, sex, or income and if candidate disagrees or wish to change the data displayed, candidate can visit the nearest help line centre for correction/updation of data with necessary certificates as a proof.
- If the data displayed is correct in all respects, candidate can create password through candidate registration (with the registration number provided by SMS) and exercise options through Candidate login as per the schedule.
- If processing fee payment is successful and certificate verification details are not displayed (for candidates whose data is incomplete or not verified online), candidates have to visit nearest help line centre with all the original certificates for verification and exercise options.
AP ECET Counselling 2023: Important Links
|AP ECET Counselling 2023 Official Website||Click Here|
|AP ECET Counselling 2023 Notification pdf||Click Here|
AP ECET Counselling Dates 2023 Certificate Verification Dates @ sche.ap.gov.in/ECET
APECET is a Common Entrance Test Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH and B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2023 will be conducted in every year by JNT University, Anantapur on behalf of the APSCHE for the academic year 2023-23 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
Schedule For Centralised Certificate Verification ( For All Branches Including Pharmacy And BSC MATHS) FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & Games Categories At Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada Only. REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Every Day.
|CAP||1 to 20000|
|NCC||1 to 15000|
|SPORTS&GAMES||1 to 15000|
|CAP||20001 to LAST RANK|
|NCC||15001 to LAST RANK|
|SPORTS&GAMES||15001 to LAST RANK|
|PH||1 to LAST RANK|
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both university and Private Un-Aided Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority),approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
(ii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B. Pharmacy Course in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority and Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
List of Help Line Centers:-
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagram
- Government Polytechnic,Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- M.V.M Polytechnic,Tanuku,West Godavari dist
- Government Polytechnic,Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada
- Andhra Loyola Degree college,Near Benz Circle
- MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu,
- A Government Polytechnic ,Ongole
- Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
- V Government Polytechnic,Tirupathi
- Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
- Government Polytechnic, Ananthapur
- Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic ,Kurnool
AP ECET 2023 Counselling Dates – AP ECET Web Options Entry dates
Convener Office address:CONVENER,APECET-2023 ADMISSIONS: Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street,Prasadampadu,Vijayawada-521108.
Help Line Numbers:7995645692 (or) 7995845619
AP ECET 2023 – Certificate verification
To participate in the AP ECET Counselling, every student should get all the certificates verified. It can be done in any of the AP ECET Counselling Help Line Centers. The Certificate Verification is compulsory. Otherwise, they are not allowed for the AP Polycet Web Options Entry. After completion of the AP ECET Document verification, you can lock your choices for Engineering Colleges
Certificates Required for AP ECET Counselling
Required documents for AP ECET Counselling – Certificate Verification
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
- AP ECET-2023 Rank card.
- AP ECET-2023 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
- Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Study Certificate from VII to Diploma/7t to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2015 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
c) NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
AP ECET 2023 Payment of processing fee
- For OC/BC candidates: Rs 1200/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs 600/-
The processing fee for web counselling is Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST). The candidates are instructed to pay through online by credit card/ debit card/net banking etc in web site https://sche.ap.gov.in
- Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- Visit https://apecet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority/Anglo Indian shall bring the original certificates and attend for certificate verification at ANDHRA LOYOLA COLLEGE, Near Ramesh Hospital( I T I ROAD) VIJAYAWADA help line center as per the schedule given under.
Note 1: Candidates passed from boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2: Candidates who have secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination are only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
AP ECET Counselling Procedure 2023
Schedule for Exercising Options:
Diploma Holders of All Branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc Maths Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence on any day between 07.07.2018 to 12.07.2018. Options will be frozen on 12.07.2018 at 06.00 PM and allotments will be placed in the Website: https://apecet.nic.in on 14.07.2018 after 6.00 PM. For all other details refer the above Website: https://apecet.nic.in
AP ECET Document Verification
- Candidates have to download the AP ECET Rank Card.
- check the Andhra Pradesh ECET Counselling Date for your Rank because it is going to hold according to the Rank Wise.
- Candidates should verify their documents at any of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) in a given schedule.
- When your Rank called during the Counselling Process, Submit the Counselling Application Form & Original certificates.
- At Certificate verification, candidates aadhar card details (Finger Print Biometric) will be verified with UIDAI at Help Line Centers. After verification, candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres.
- Keep the Counselling Fee Receipt safely to Perform the web options.
AP ECET Web Options Entry (Exercising Options)
How to Exercise Web options
- Visit to the AP ECET official website. sche.ap.gov.in
- Search for the APECET 2018 Web options Link.
- Now click on the Web Options Link to exercise the options.
- Enter the details like ECET Hall Ticket Number in the space given there.
- And Click on the Submit.
- As soon as you click on Submit, you will direct to the Web Option Portal page.
- There, depending on their interest, they have a chance to chose the college as well branch.
- After entering the Colleges & Branches submit the Options Entry form.
- After few days, seat allocation will announce through SMS to the applicant’s registered Mobile number & Email Id.
- Download the seat allotment letter from your AP Polycet Registration account and go to the allotted college at a given time & submit it.
AP ECET 2023 Seat Allotment Process
- APSCHE will allocate the Seats for Admissions in B.Tech & B.Pharm Course in Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges to the participants according to the filled options, merit rank & category.
- The allotment will be published on the website through online mode.
- Candidates have to download their allotment order for admission process
- All Shortlisted applicants have to appear for the AP ECET documents verification process before the Seat Allotment.
- Candidates can download allotment order by entering ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password & Date of Birth via candidate login.
Payment of fee at Engineering College
Candidates who accepted seat have to report at the allotted college with the downloaded AP ECET Allotment Order 2018. To confirm the seat allocated, candidates have to pay the required admission fee on the day itself.
Who can appear for AP ECET 2nd Counselling 2023
- Secured seats but not willing to join.
- Not exercise the potions so far but completed AP ECET Certificate verification.
- Not secured seats so far but their Andhra Pradesh ECET Certificate verification has completed.
- Secured a seat & reported and looking for the better option.
- Reported/ Not Reported but canceled AP ECET Phase 1 Allotment Order