EVS is one of the important subjects among the 3 major subjects in grade 2. CBSE Class 2 EVS Worksheet aims to provide an opportunity for kids to explore and develop an understanding of Nature, Humans, Social and Cultural activities of the local and wider environments. Thus, it is important for one to be aware of CBSE Class 2 EVS Syllabus.
CBSE Class 2 EVS Syllabus
CBSE Class 2 EVS chapter-wise Syllabus are listed below:
- — Chapter 1 – Invention of the Wheel
- — Chapter 2 – Good Habits
- — Chapter 3 – Means of Communication
- — Chapter 4 – Clothes
- — Chapter 5 – World Around Me
- — Chapter 6 – Get To Know Me
- — Chapter 7 – Understanding Directions
- — Chapter 8 – Houses
- — Chapter 9 – Services In Neighbourhood
- — Chapter 10 – Time
- — Chapter 11 – Air, Water, Food, Shelter
- — Chapter 12 – Means of Transport
- — Chapter 13 – Our Family
CBSE Class 2 EVS Syllabus – Sample Question Papers
Students can make use of the following Environmental Science Sample Question Paper once they are done with the syllabus. By practising CBSE Class 2 EVS Sample Question Paper, students will be able to understand the question paper pattern and structure of questions.
CBSE Class 2 Environmental Science Sample Question Paper
Q1) Fill in the blanks using the words given in the help box:
(Gujhiya, fruits, honey, sheep, Kerala, tailor)
a) We get ___________________________ from honeybees.
b) __________________________ gives us wool.
c) Flowers grow into _______________________________.
d) ____________________________ stitches clothes for us.
e) Onam is celebrated in __________________________________.
f) ___________________________ is made during the festival of Holi.
Q2) Tick (√) the correct answer
a) ________________ marks the victory of good over evil.
i. Holi ii. Dussehra iii. Onam
b) A person who catches thieves is a _______________.
i. Farmer ii. Tailor iii. Policeman
c) Tall and strong plants are called ________________.
i. Creepers ii. Climbers iii. Trees
d) __________ gives us milk.
i. Goat ii. Elephant iii. Horse
Q3) Circle the odd one
a) Cat, dog, cheetah, rabbit
b) Stems, bag, leaves, fruits
c) Crops, teacher, gardener, policeman
d) Diwali, Christmas, Eid, Cobbler
Q4) Match the following
a) Diwali cricketer
b) M.S Dhoni carries load for us
c) Herbs lights
d) Donkey green stem
Q5) Answer the following
a) Name any 2 festivals celebrated in India.
b) How is honey useful for us?
c) Write any 1 use of thorns for plants.
Q6) Name the following
a) One who makes wooden chairs and tables. ______________________
b) Two animals that gives us egg. ________________ ,
c) Festival of colours. _______________________
d) One who treats us when we are sick. _______________________
e) One woollen cloth that we get from wool. _______________________
Q7) Name the following :-
1. Father’s mother-__________________________
2. Uncle’s wife- _____________________________
3. Father’s brother- _________________________
4. Father’s father-___________________________
Q8) Complete the following sentences about yourself :
1. My name is __________________________.
2. I am a ______________________________. (boy / girl)
3. I am _________________________years old.
4. My favourite game is __________________.
5. I like to eat __________________________.
6. I _____________________ my family very much.
Q9) Name the following parts of a plant