IIT Bombay recently announced the CEED Syllabus for the eligible candidates. Candidates who applied for this CEED Admission Notification 2019 can get the complete CEED Syllabus both Part A & part B and Exam pattern from this web page. CEED Application forms takes place from October 9th to November 9th, 2018. Candidates who did not apply can apply before the scheduled dates. Candidates who want to get admissions in IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and many other institutions can able to download the CEED Syllabus for the Free of cost. Here we mentioned the CEED Syllabus, Exam Pattern PDF from the article below.
- Also Check: CEED Admission notification 2019
- Important Dates of CEED Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates
- CEED Exam Pattern 2019 – Check CEED Written Test Pattern 2019
- CEED Exam Pattern 2019
- CEED Syllabus 2019 – Download CEED Syllabus @ ceed.iitb.ac.in/2019
- Download CEED Syllabus 2019 PDF
- Part B of CEED 2019 will have questions related to these topics:
Also Check: CEED Admission notification 2019
Important Dates of CEED Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates
|Opening of online application form||9th October 2018|
|Las date to apply||9th November 2018|
|Registration with late fee||10th -16th November 2018|
|Availability of admit card||1st January 2019|
|Last date of rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||5th January 2019|
|Exam date||19th January 2019 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|answer key of Part A||25th January 2019|
|Last date of sending comments about draft answer key||31st January 2019|
|Releasing of final answer key||4th February 2019|
|Declaration of result and availability of score card||4th March 2019|
CEED Exam Pattern 2019 – Check CEED Written Test Pattern 2019
All the Candidates who have applied for this CEED Admission Notification can check the CEED Exam Pattern 2019. With this Exam Pattern you can get an idea about the CEED Examination. Also the candidates who are seeking admissions in IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and many other institutions can go through the CEED Exam Pattern 2019. Here we mentioned the CEED Exam Pattern 2019 in the below tabular form.
CEED Exam Pattern 2019
|Part A Section||No. of Questions||Type of question||Marks for each correct answer||Marks for each incorrect answer||Total marks for the section|
|I||2||Numerical answer type (NAT)||6||-0.6||12|
|II||6||Numerical answer type (NAT)||6||0||18|
|III||2||Multiple select questions (MSQs)||4||0||8|
|IV||6||Multiple select questions (MSQs)||2||0||12|
|V||25||Multiple select questions (MSQs)||2||-0.6||50|
CEED Syllabus 2019 – Download CEED Syllabus @ ceed.iitb.ac.in/2019
Here we provided the CEED Syllabus 2019. IIT Bombay announced the CEED Syllabus for the applied candidates, also the candidates who are searching for the CEED Syllabus after applying the CEED Application form for those candidates we have bring out the complete CEED Syllabus 2019. Download the CEED Syllabus 2019 for the free of cost.
- Visualization and spatial ability:Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test the understanding of transformation and / or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Environmental and social awareness:General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artifact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
- Analytical and logical reasoning:Ability to analyse given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Language and creativity:Ability to understand passages in commonly used English language. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
- Design thinking and problem solving:Ability to understand the context, the users and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
- Observation and design sensitivity:Ability to detect concealed properties in day to day life and think critically about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
- Drawing:Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Creativity:Ability to think out of the box and come up with unique as well as diverse solutions.
- Communication skills:Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals.
- Analytical and problem solving skills:Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials and process and their appropriate use in design, originality of solutions, ability to create characters, plots and stories, etc