NEET PG 2020 Notification and Exam Date released. NEET PG 2020 is conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE). It is a national Level Exam conducted all over India. NEET PG Exam is conducted every year to offer admission to the eligible candidates into the Doctor of Medicine (MD), Masters of Surgery (MS), Post Graduate Diploma Courses. Candidates who are qualified in the NEET PG 2020 are eligible to take admission in Universities or private colleges in India. NBE is planing to conduct NEET PG Exam 2020 on 5th January 2020. Candidates are advised to read the complete notification before applying for the NEET PG 2020 Exam. Here we provide complete details about eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus etc below for the sake of candidates.No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma. NEET is mandatory even for foreign nationals seeking admission in medical courses in India.
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG 2020 – Overview
- NEET PG 2020 – Important Dates
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Name of the Exam||NEET PG 2020|
|Location||All Over India|
NEET PG 2020 – Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online application||1st week of November 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||Fourth week of November 2019|
|NEET PG 2020 Admit Card||Fourth week of December 2019|
|NEET PG 2020 Exam Date||5th January 2020|
|Result||Fourth week of January 2020|
|Counselling Process||Fourth week of February 2020|
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates should have MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- Candidates have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2019
- Candidates who are completed MBBS from the Jammu & Kashmir State are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who were nominated by the Government of India to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible for All India 50% quota seats. candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that he/she was nominated by the Government of India to do MBBS from Medical College in Jammu & Kashmir.
NEET PG 2020 Application Fee
|General / OBC||Rs. 3750|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 2750|
NEET PG 2020 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Counseling & Document Verification
How to fill NEET PG Application Form 2020
- Visit the official Website of NBE i.e. nbe.edu.in
- Click on NEET PG 2020 in home page
- Click on New Registration tab in a w page
- Fill the application form with required details
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph, signature and Other required documents
- Make a Payment of Application fee through Online i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking
- Submit the application
- Save the Application Form and Payment Reference number
- Take a Printout of it for future reference.
|Official Website||Click here|
|NEET PG Application Form 2020||Click here|
NEET PG 2020 Exam Pattern
|Part A||4 Marks for Each Correct Answer|
|8||Social and preventive medicine||25|
|9||General medicine including dermatology & venereology & psychiatry||45|
|10||General surgery including orthopedics, anesthesia & radiodiagnosis||45|
|11||Obstetrics and gynecology||30|
NEET PG 2020 Syllabus
NEET PG Syllabus 2020 is available here to Download. Candidates who are going to appear for the NEET PG 2020 Exam have to check the Syllabus of NEET PG 2020 to start their preparation. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG 2020 Syllabus is very essential for the candidates to get a good score in the Exam. Here we provide a direct link to Download NEET PG Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 below in this page for the sake of candidates. Based on the Syllabus of NEET PG 2020 candidates can get an of Exam.
Download NEET PG 2020 Syllabus PDF – Click Here
NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
NEET PG Admit Card 2020 is very essential for the candidates to appear for the Exam. Aspirants who are going to appear for the NEET Post Graduate 2020 Exam need to Download NEET PG Admit Card 2020 from the official Website. candidates must have Registered number and Password to Download NEET PG Call Letter 2019. Candidates can Download NEET PG Hall Ticket 2020 from the official Website or from the link given below in this page.
Download NEET PG Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Activated Soon)
NEET PG Result 2020
National Entrance cum Examination Test PG Result 2020 will be available on its official website after a few days of completion of Exam. Based on the Result of NEET PG 2020 candidates can get to know the qualifying status in the Exam. Aspirants can directly Download NEET PG Result 2020 from the link given below in this page. Applicants who are qualified in the NEET PG Written Exam 2020 are eligible to appear for the counseling process conducted by the Board.
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
Download NEET PG Results 2020 – Click Here (Activated Soon)