Odisha PSC Civil Service Recruitment 2019 | 153 Jobs @ www.opsc.gov.in: Odisha Public Service Commission released notification Civil Services Exam (CSE) for the recruitment of the posts of 153 under OPSC Civil Services Exam (CSE) Recruitment with Advt No 11 of 2019-20. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online within 10-12-2019 from the date of notification. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, Exam Pattern, OPSC CSE syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below 0n schools360.in.
- Important Dates for OPSC CSE 2019
- Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam (CSE) Recruitment Notification 2019 – Apply Online for 153 Group A & B Vacancy @ www.opsc.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of Odisha PSC CSE Exam Notification 2019
- Category wise Post details are given below
- Eligibility Criteria for Odisha PSC Civil Service Exam (CSE) 2019
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2019 153 Posts
- Important Links to OPSC Civil Services Exam 153 Group A Group B Vacancies
Important Dates for OPSC CSE 2019
|Starting Date of Applications||13.11.2019|
|End Date of Applications||10.12.2019|
|Last Date to Pay FEE Online||16.12.2019|
Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam (CSE) Recruitment Notification 2019 – Apply Online for 153 Group A & B Vacancy @ www.opsc.gov.in
|Name of The Organization:||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Civil Services Exam|
|No of Posts||153 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of Odisha PSC CSE Exam Notification 2019
- OAS Gr-A (JB)-30 posts
- OPS Gr-A (JB)-07 posts
- OFS Gr-A (JB)-09 posts
- OCS (ARCS/AGCS)-05 posts
- ORS-82 posts
- OT & AS-20 posts
Total: 153 Posts
Category wise Post details are given below
- UR-103 posts
- SEBC-08 posts
- SC-18 posts
- ST-24 posts
- PwD-03 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha PSC Civil Service Exam (CSE) 2019
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in ‹ndia or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
A candidate must be under 32 years and over 21 years of age as on the 1st day of January, 2019, i.e. he/ she must not have been born earlier than 2°a January, 1987 and not later than 1st January, 1998.
- Selected candidates for Group-A category posts will get pay scale of Rs.56,100/-
- Selected candidates for Group-B category will get pay scale of Rs.44,900/-
- Written Examinationa (Preliminary, Mains)
- Personality Test / Interview
- Certificate Verification
Both Preliminary and Main Examination will be held at five Zonal Centres of the State, viz: Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur depending on the number of candidates from the respective zones. Candidates are required to select the zone of their choice where they would like to appear at the Examination, at the time of filling the online application form. While every effort will be made to allot candidates to the zone of their choice, the Commission may, at their discretion…
- Application fee for applicants is Rs.500/-
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred) only. The fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor c.en the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and persons with disability, whose permanent disability is not less than 40% are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply for Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2019
- Go to official site http://www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned documents, photographs.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2019 153 Posts
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 10-12-2019