RRB JE Syllabus 2019 RRB Junior Engineer 2019 Exam Date RRB JE syllabus and Exam Pattern Pdf: The Railway Recruitment Board Published the Notification about RRB JE exam 2019 in Dec 2018. The interested Candidates can apply for this post. The syllabus and Exam pattern of RRB JE exam 2019 is issued by the Board of RRB on their Official website. The direct link for to download the RRB JE Exam 2018 Syllabus is given below of this article. The candidates who want to get the Railway job have a good opportunity to attend the RRB Jr. Engineer exam 2019. For more updates the contenders can follow this page regularly.
- Details about RRB JE Exam 2019 and Syllabus
- Download RRB JE Exam Syllabus 2019
- RRB Junior Engineer Exam pattern 2019
- RRB JE Exam 2019 syllabus for Reasoning
- RRB JE Exam 2019 Syllabus for General Awareness
- RRB JE Exam 2019 Syllabus for General Intelligence
- RRB JE Exam 2019 Syllabus for Arithmetic
- RRB JE Exam 2019 Syllabus for Technical Subjects
- Related Links to download the Railway Recruitment Board JE exam 2018
Details about RRB JE Exam 2019 and Syllabus
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the Exam||RRB Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Post||Junior engineer, Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||14,033|
|Application start date||2nd Jan 2019|
|Application last date||31st Jan 2019|
|Job Category||Central government|
|Job location||All over India|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated soon|
|Selection Process||Written test and interview|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
Download RRB JE Exam Syllabus 2019
The RRB board released the notification of RRB Junior engineer, Assistant exam 2019. More number of candidates was applied to this post in last year. The number of vacancies in this year is 14,033. So, the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this RRB JE 2019 post. The application process will starts from 2nd Jan 2019 to 31st Jan 2019. The candidates have more time to prepare well. To get the Railway job the registration is not enough preparation for the exam is also important. The syllabus and Exam pattern for candidates who are eligible for the RRB JE exam 2019 are available on the official website, the direct link is also provided below of this page. The board will released RRB JE 2019 exam date soon.
RRB Junior Engineer Exam pattern 2019
|S.No||Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|| Exam
The candidates who want to participate the RRB JE exam 2019 can follow the Exam pattern which is given on this page. The Board of RRB will conduct exam with 5 topics. The total numbers of questions is 150. The candidate should complete their written exam within 2 Hours. So, the candidate can also follow time management to perform well in the RRB Junior engineer, Assistant exam 2019.
RRB JE Exam 2019 syllabus for Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Analogy, Classification,
- Word formation,
- Statement and conclusions Syllogism,
- Statement and assumptions,
- Statement and arguments,
- Blood Relations,
- Passage and conclusions,
- Alphabet test,
- Series Test,
- Ranking and time sequence,
- Direction Sense Test,
- Decision-making test,
- Figure series,
- Assertion and reasoning,
- Sitting Arrangement
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Series test,
- Odd figure Out,
- Miscellaneous Test
RRB JE Exam 2019 Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months,
- Overview of Indian Financial System,
- History of Indian banking system,
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Parliament.
- Basic GK.
- Indian Economy.
RRB JE Exam 2019 Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series, etc.
RRB JE Exam 2019 Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number System.
- HCF & LCM.
- Simple Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Mixtures & Allegations
RRB JE Exam 2019 Syllabus for Technical Subjects
Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Instrumentations
- Systems and Communications.
- VLSI & Embedded System
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electro Magnetic Fields & Antenna
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Environmental Studies etc.
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- a Strength of Materials.
- Material Science.
- Heat Transfer.
- Machine Design & Vibration.
- Theory of Machines.
- Dynamics of Machinery.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Production Process.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Measurement & Metrology.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Finite Element Analysis.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Analysis.
- Utilization of Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Electronics Devices.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Related Links to download the Railway Recruitment Board JE exam 2018
|Official website||Click Here|
|RRB JE Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|RRB JE exam 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- Indian Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021-2022: 16,259 Vacancy, Online Form, Registration
- Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2021 (OUT) BOM Specialist Officer Hall Ticket Download @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- NFL Recruitment 2021: Apply 183 JEA Grade II, Attendant & Other Vacancy
- Anna University Results 2021 (Released) coe1.annauniv.edu Degree/PG Result