TS EAMCET 2020 Notification Exam Date: Telangana EAMCET Exam is expected to be conducted during the month of July 2020. TS EAMCET 2020 will be conducted from 6th July to 9th July 2020.
- TS EAMCET 2020 Schedule – Important Dates
- TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
- TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Telangana EAMCET 2020 Courses offering
- TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2020 Schedule – Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||21-02-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||10-06-2020|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||11-06-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||15-06-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||20-06-2020|
| Download of Hall tickets from website|
a) Startb) Finish
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||25-06-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-||30-06-2020|
|Date & Time of TS EAMCET-2020 Examination|
|Forenoon (FN) : 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
Afternoon (AN) : 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Engineering (E)||06-07-2020 (FN & AN)|
07-07-2020 (FN & AN)
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||08-07-2020 (AN)|
09-07-2020 (FN & AN)
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
|Exam Date for Engineering||06-07-2020 (FN & AN)|
07-07-2020 (FN & AN)
|Exam Date for Agriculture||08-07-2020 (AN)|
09-07-2020 (FN & AN)
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TS EAMCET 2020:
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non – local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
TS EAMCET Registration Fee Details:
|Engineering (E)||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ST & PH||800|
TS EAMCET 2020 Notification – eamcet.tsche.ac.in |Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
Telangana Government released a TS EAMCET 2020 Notification, exam dates. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2020) will be conducted on the behalf of TSCHE.Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana. Here we Provide a TS EAMCET 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Online Application Form available at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Telangana EAMCET Important Dates For Paying Fees, Weightage, Courses Offering, Eligibility Criteria. Download the TS EAMCET 2020 Official Notification PDF below.
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test – TS EAMCET is an Entrance test for candidates to get admission in Engineering, MBBS, Agriculture, Pharmacy etc. In many states of India, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to qualify the Entrance test in order to join for the admissions in Telangana Universities/Colleges.
TS EAMCET 2020 Notification, Dates, Eligibility, Application Form @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test) 2020 is an Entrance Test to get Admission in Engineering and Medical Colleges throughout Telangana State. Telangana EAMCET 2020 is Conducting Since 2 years. After Bifurcation of AP & Telangana, 2 states CM’s had planned to conduct TS EAMCET 2020 & AP EAMCET 2020 Separately and Andhra Pradesh & Telangana Eamcet Results in same month without clashes. So, get ready to prepare the Telangana EAMCET 2016 Previous Question Paper Sets A, B,C, D to get Good marks in Final EAMCET Exams 2020.
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Engineering & Pharmacy courses
- Qualifying Exam: Students should pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students must qualify the qualifying exam in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Diploma Holder’s: Final year diploma holders can also apply.
- Appearing candidates: Final year appearing students can also apply for the exam
TS EAMCET Age Limit
There is No Age Limit
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Fee
- Application fee can be made through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ST||400|
|Both (Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ST||800|
How to Apply Online for TS EAMCET 2020 Notification
- open the official site of Telangana EAMCET @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application Form
Eligible and Interested Candidates Go through the Official Website of TSEAMCET then Apply Online Before Final Date.
The online application window will open on 21st Feb 2020 and candidates will be able to apply online
|Pay Registration Fee||Test Zones|
|Fill Online Application||Instruction Booklet|
|Syllabus||Know Your Fee Payment Status|
Criteria for Ranking: The candidates who have secured qualifying marks (Normalized marks) in TS EAMCET 2020 and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the Normalized marks secured in TS EAMCET 2020 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Telangana EAMCET 2020 language will be Telugu and English only
- The students who want to appear for Urdu language exam, they can give it in Hyderabad only
- The paper duration will be 3 hours
- Paper is divided into three sections they are Maths, Chemistry and Physics
- Total marks for examination paper is 160 that includes
80 marks of Mathematics
40 for Chemistry
40 for Physics
- You will get 1 marks for each answer
- While negative marking is not available in this examination
- The format of question will be MCQ, which has only one correct answer
Telangana EAMCET 2020 Courses offering
- B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
- B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
- MBBS / BDS
- BAMS / BHMS / BNYS.
TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for Telangana EAMCET examination is prepared on the basis of 11th and 12th standard syllabus. The EAMCET Syllabus consists of physics, mathematics, zoology, botany and chemistry. The question is asked to the students for understanding their individual’s subjects and academic knowledge.
TS EAMCET Hall Tickets 2020
Telangana EAMCET 2020 Exam Hall tickets Will Be Update Soon