TS ICET Syllabus 2020 Download @ icet.tsche.ac.in. Check TS ICET Exam Pattern 2020 here in this page. Candidates who have applied can check the TS ICET Syllabus PDF 2020 Here. This year a vast number of aspirants were applied for the TS ICET 2020 Notification. Candidates can get the complete details about this TS ICET Syllabus 2020. Also we have given the TS ICET Exam Pattern 2020. To get good score in the TS ICET Examination 2020 you must have to refer the TS ICET Syllabus 2020. Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) is going to organize the TS ICET Exam 2020 for all the applied candidates. Still the officials did not announced the TS ICET Exam date yet. So all the candidates make sure to download TS ICET Syllabus 2020 along with the TS ICET Exam Pattern 2020 in the following article.
- Also Get TS ICET Previous Question Papers PDF Here
- Overview of TS ICET Syllabus 2020 | Check TS ICET Exam Pattern
- **Download TS ICET 2020 Notification**
- TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern – Check Telangana ICET Exam Paper Pattern Here
- Download TS ICET Syllabus 2020
Also Get TS ICET Previous Question Papers PDF Here
Overview of TS ICET Syllabus 2020 | Check TS ICET Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Telangana State Council for Higher Education|
|University Name||Kakatiya University|
|Exam Name||TS ICET 2020|
|TS ICET Exam Date||Announced soon|
|Exam Purpose||Admissions into various MBA & MCA|
TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern – Check Telangana ICET Exam Paper Pattern Here
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based test).
- Type of Questions: The question will be objective types.
- No. of Questions: In the examination, total 200 questions will be asked.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- No. of Sections: There will be three sections in the examination, i.e. Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Download TS ICET Syllabus 2020
Every Year the Kakatiya University will announce the TS ICET 2020 Notification for all the applied candidates under TSCHE. Candidates who are going to take part in the TS ICET examination must download the TS ICET Syllabus 2020 from here. The TS ICET exams syllabus contains the topics and subjects comprised of section A which includes Analytical Ability, Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving. Section B contains the Mathematical Ability, Arithmetical Ability, Algebraically and Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability. Section C is prepared to assess the candidate’s communication ability, Business and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension.
** Also Check **
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020||TS EAMCET Model Papers|
|TS EAMCET Mock Test||TS CET’s 2020|
|TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2020
||TS PECET 2020 Application Form
|TS LAWCET 2020
||TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020
||TS ICET Syllabus 2020|
(General Information: 200 Questions: 200 Marks: Time 150 minutes)
SECTION-A: ANALYTICAL ABILITY : 75 Questions (75 Marks)
A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as I and II. If the data given in I alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in II alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
Sequences and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a: b: c: d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
Data Analysis: The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
Coding and Decoding Problems: A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
SECTION -B: MATHEMATICAL ABILITY – 75 Questions (75 Marks)
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
SECTION-C: COMMUNICATION ABILITY – 50 Questions (50 Marks)
Objectives of the Test
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
Part 1: Vocabulary
Part 2: Business and Computer terminology Part 3: Functional Grammar
Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
Important Links to Download TS ICET Syllabus 2020
|TS ICET Syllabus 2020||Click Here|
|TS ICET Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|TS ICET Notification||Click Here|
|TS ICET Previous Question Papers PDF||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- TS ICET 2021 Application (Extended) TSICET Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- TS ICET Special Round Counselling 2020 (Started) Web Options, Seat Allotment Result
- TS ICET 2020 Results: Manabadi Rank Card, Final Key, Counselling Dates @ icet.tsche.ac.in
- TS ICET Answer Key 2020 [Download] TS ICET Response Sheet, Objection Format