APCOB Manager & Staff Assistant Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd (APCOB) is inviting applications for the appointment to the posts of Manager (Scale-I) and Staff Assistant posts.
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర సహకార బ్యాంకు లిమిటెడ్ (ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ స్టేట్ కోఆపరేటివ్ బ్యాంక్ లి )లోమేనేజర్ మరియు స్టాఫ్ అసిస్టెంట్ ఉద్యోగాలకు ఆన్లైన్ ద్వారా దరఖాస్తులు కోరుతున్నారు.
- Important Dates of APCOB Notification 2021
- APCOB Recruitment 2021: Summary
- APCOB Jobs Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit (as on 01.06.2021)
- APCOB – Salary Details
- Application Fee including Bank and other Charges (Non-Refundable):
- Selection Criteria
- Exam Pattern of APCOB Online/Written Exam
- APCOB Test/Examination (on-line mode) Centers :
- How to Apply for APCOB Manager & Staff Assistant Jobs
- APCOB – Important Links
Important Dates of APCOB Notification 2021
|Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application||21.07.2021|
|Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application||05.08.2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (ONLINE remittance only through
Net Banking/Debit Card)
|Final Date To Print Applications||20.08.2021|
|Date of online test||Sept 2021|
APCOB Recruitment 2021: Summary
|Bank Name||Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB)|
|Name Of The Posts||Manager Scale 1, Staff Assistant Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||61 Posts|
|Start Date To Apply||21st July 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05th August 2021|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Manager (Scale –I)||26|
|Check notification for Category wise Vacancies|
APCOB Jobs Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Qualification Details|
|Manager (Scale –I)||Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 40% or above .
General preference will be given to the candidates with Information Technology/Computer Science, Law, MBA, Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries and Agri allied activities.
|Staff Assistants||Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 40% or above|
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2021)
Above 20 years – Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.06.1991 and later than 01.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)
For Age Relaxation Details Check Notification from below links.
APCOB – Salary Details
- Staff Assistant: Rs.17,900/- to Rs.47,920/- and Allowances as mentioned.
- Manager: Rs.36,000/- to Rs.63,840/- and Allowances as mentioned.
Application Fee including Bank and other Charges (Non-Refundable):
The application fee including intimation charges (non-refundable), is prescribed as under:
|Sl. No.||Category||Fees (incl. of GST)|
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate, including the candidate applying under reserved category. The fee/intimation charges as mentioned in the above table is excluding the transaction charges payable to the State Bank of India.
Candidates have to pay requisite fees/intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Examination.
- Online Test/Examination : 100 marks & Interview – 12.50 marks ;
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer) ;
Exam Pattern of APCOB Online/Written Exam
|Name of Tests
|1||English language||30||30||Composite Time of
PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS :
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
APCOB Test/Examination (on-line mode) Centers :
The examination will be conducted online at the venues in the following cities:
How to Apply for APCOB Manager & Staff Assistant Jobs
Candidates can apply Online through Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org only between 10.07.2021 & 28.07.2021. No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.
- Candidates to go to the APCOB website http://www.apcob.org click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity Proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
APCOB – Important Links
Click Here to view the notification for the post of Manager Sc-I
Click Here to view the notification for the post of Staff Assistant
Click Here to download the annexure for the post of Manager Sc-I and Staff Assistant
Click Here to apply online for the post of Manager Sc-I and Staff Assistant.