AP EdCET 2023 Notification | AP EDCET Exam on 14th June 2023: Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP Ed. CET 2023) Notification has been released. The AP EdCET Application Form 2023 started on on March 23, 2023. The last Date to submit the AP EdCET Application Form is 15 May 2023. AP EdCET is A Common Entrance Test, designated as Education Common Entrance Test-2023 (AP Ed.CET-2023) will be conducted by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE for admission into B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2023-24.
- AP EDCET 2023 Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
- AP EdCET 2023 Online Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
- Download AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2023
- AP EdCET 2023 Important Dates
- Eligibility for AP EdCET-2023
- Educational Qualifications
- AP EdCET 2023 Age Limit
- AP EDCET 2023 Application Fee
- AP EdCET 2023 Application Form
- Important Links for AP Edcet 2023
- How to Apply Online for AP EdCET 2023 Notification
- AP EdCET Exam Centers
- AP Ed CET Exam Pattern 2023
- AP Ed CET Syllabus 2023
- METHODOLOGY ELIGIBILITY
- Download AP Ed CET Hall Tickets 2023
- Download AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2023 Here
AP EDCET 2023 Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP Ed CET 2023) for admission into 2 years B.Ed courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh state for the academic year 2023-24. Andhra University is the conducting authority for AP EdCET 2023 for the academic session 2023-24. Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for AP Ed CET-2023, may submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only. Detailed information regarding eligibility, age, submission of online application & related instructions etc are available below Links.
AP EdCET 2023 Online Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (B.Ed) – AP EdCET is an Entrance test for candidates to get admission in 2 years B.Ed courses. In many states of India, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to qualify the Entrance test in order to join for the admissions in Andhra Pradesh Universities/Colleges. The AP EdCET Application Form 2023 has been Released on 24th March 2023. The last Date to submit the AP EdCET Application Form is 15 May 2023.
AP EdCET 2023 Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Date of issue of APEdCET-2023 Notification||22-03-2023 (Wednesday)|
|Date of Commencement of submission of online application forms||24-03-2023 (Friday)|
|Last date for submission of Applications with out late fee||15-05-2023 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of Application with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||22-05-2023 (Monday)|
|Correction of online data already submitted by candidates||26.05.2023 (Friday)|
to 30.05.2023 (Tuesday)
|Last date for submission of Application with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-||29-05-2023 (Monday)|
|Download of Hall Tickets (onwards)||02-06-2023 (Friday)|
|Date & Time of APEdCET-2023||14-06-2023 (Wednesday)|
9-00 am to 11-00 AM
|Uploading Preliminary Key||19-06-2023 (Monday)|
|Last date and Time of objections in Preliminary Key||21-06-2023 (Wednesday)|
Eligibility for AP EdCET-2023
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Education Common Entrance Test-2023 (AP Ed.CET-2023) will be conducted by the CONVENER,AP Ed.CET-2023, Institute of Advanced Study in Education (IASE), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission into B.Ed. Regular Course in the University, Government, Aided and Private Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2023-24.
- Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP Ed.CET-2023.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- The Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Master’s Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C. S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech, with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
AP EdCET 2023 Age Limit
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
AP EDCET 2023 Application Fee
Application Fee: Non-Refundable
|Category||Fees in Rs|
Late fee Rs 500/-
AP EdCET 2023 Application Form
- Hall ticket number, Year of passing, percentage for qualifying examination, and place of study
- Study info up to the qualifying examinations
- Personal info as well as address details for correspondence
- Mention caste if belong to SC or ST or OBC category
- Mention PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports…….etc
- Income up to Rs one, two and more than two lakhs
- Relevant certificate, Study, or Residence for proving the local status.
- Choice of the help line centers in order to perform certificates verification tasks and various options during the time of admission.
Important Links for AP Edcet 2023
|AP EDCET 2023 Notification||Click Here|
|AP EdCET Instruction Booklet||Click Here|
|AP EdCET Online Application Form||Click Here|
How to Apply Online for AP EdCET 2023 Notification
1) Visit the official website and pay the application fee.
2) Click on “Application Form” and enter the details of fee payment.
3) Proceed to the Application form and fill the personal and academic details.
4) Upload the photograph and signature.
5) Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.
AP EdCET Exam Centers
Anantapuramu, Chittoor, Puttur, Tirupathi, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nandyal, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam
AP Ed CET Exam Pattern 2023
The common entrance test will be of objective type (multiple choices) examination. Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours time.
1) Mode of exam: Offline mode
2) Duration: 2 Hours
3) Total no. of questions: 150 questions
4) Total marks: 150 marks
5) Each question carries 1 mark.
6) No negative marking
7) Part-A will be General English and Part-B will be General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude.
8) Candidate must choose a subject for Part-C of question paper from mathematics, physical sciences, biological sciences, social studies, English subjects.
The common entrance test will be of objective type (multiple choice) examination. Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours’ time.
Part-A: General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
- General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
Methodology: The candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100marks.
Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks
Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks
Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks
- History – 30 questions for 30 marks
- Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks
English – 100 questions for 100 marks
AP Ed CET Syllabus 2023
PART-A: GENERAL ENGLISH
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- In this section, questions are designed for testing the candidate’s ability of the general knowledge of the environ all around and its effects to the society
- In the test, questions included from India as well as the neighboring countries consisted of History, General Policy, Scientific Research, Ecology, Economics, Culture, Geography.
- Through the questions in section B, candidates’ knowledge can be tested, thus questions connected to the current events, like matter of the day observation and experience of the scientific knowledge
- Teaching includes characteristics such as ability to communicate, skills to deal with children and recognizing the individual differences.
PART-C: One of the following subjects to be opted:
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
(For these four subjects Syllabus shall be of graduation level (revised common core degree syllabus)
Mathematics: Candidates with B.A/B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.C.A. candidate’s with Mathematics at intermediate level as a group subject or B.Tech. with Mathematics & Physics.
Physical Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. Candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as group subjects.
Biological Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subjects.
Medium of Exam
The question paper will be in English and Telugu except for English methodology. However, candidates opting to write the Entrance Test in Urdu medium will be served with Urdu paper and such candidates shall opt Kurnool as Test Centre.
Social Studies: All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as group subjects.
English: Candidates with B.A Special English or M.A. English
The qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for all candidates (except SC/ST) are 37 out of total marks (i.e. 25%). For the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, there will be no qualifying marks for ranking. There will be no minimum qualifying marks for women in Physical Sciences / Mathematics methodologies.
Download AP Ed CET Hall Tickets 2023
The AP Ed.CET Hall ticket will be available in the Last Week of June 2023 .So candidates have to download the hall ticket through online only.The examination authority will not send the the hall ticket by post.The examination will not be sent by post.
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- AP PGCET Phase 2 Seat Allotment 2023 (Check) College Wise List
- AP PGCET 2nd Phase Counselling 2023 Online Web Options
- AP ICET Seat Allotment Result 2023 (OUT) Download Allocation Letter
- AP ICET Counselling 2023 Registration (Sep 23) MBA, MCA Admission
- AP EAPCET MPC Final Phase Counselling 2023 Registration, Web Options