AP EdCET 2019 (Online Application) Eligibility, Dates, Syllabus @ sche.ap.gov.in
AP EdCET 2019 Notification: Andhra pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP Ed. CET 2019) Notification has been Released by Officials of SVU, Tirupathi. AP EdCET is A Common Entrance Test, designated as Education Common Entrance Test-2019 (AP Ed.CET-2019) will be conducted by the CONVENER, AP Ed.CET- 2019, Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission into B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2019-2020.
- AP EDCET 2019 | Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test AP EdCET Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
- Andhra Pradesh AP EdCET Application Form 2019 – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
- AP EdCET 2019 Important Dates
- Eligibility for AP EdCET-2019
- AP EdCET Age Limit
- AP EDCET Application Fee
- AP EdCET 2019 Application Form
- Click Here to Download AP EdCET B.Ed 2019 Notification pdf
- How to Apply Online for AP EdCET 2019 Notification
- AP EdCET Exam Centers
- AP Ed CET Exam Pattern 2019
- AP Ed CET Syllabus 2019
- Download AP Ed CET Hall Tickets 2019
AP EDCET 2019 | Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test AP EdCET Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
Andhra pradesh Education Common Entrance Test 2019 AP Ed CET 2019 (B.Ed) for admission into 2 years B.Ed courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra pradesh state for the academic year 2019-20. Sri Venkateswara University is the conducting authority for AP EdCET 2019 for the academic session 2019-20.Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for AP Ed CET-2019, may submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, submission of online application & related instructions etc are available in www.apedcet.org.
Andhra Pradesh AP EdCET Application Form 2019 – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
Andhra pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (B.Ed) – AP EdCET is an Entrance test for candidates to get admission in 2 years B.Ed courses. In many states of India, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to qualify the Entrance test in order to join for the admissions in Andhra Pradesh Universities/Colleges.
AP EdCET 2019 Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP Ed.CET – 2019||11.03.2019|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||14.03.2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||24.04.2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||26.04.2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||27.04.2019 TO 28.04.2019|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet||29.04.2019|
|Date of AP Ed.CET – 2019 Examination||06.05.2019|
|Time of Examination||11.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key|
|Declaration of Results||15.05.2019|
Eligibility for AP EdCET-2019
- Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP Ed.CET-2019.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- The Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C. S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech, with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
AP EdCET Age Limit
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
AP EDCET Application Fee
Application Fee: Non-Refundable
|Category||Fees in Rs|
Late fee Rs 500/-
AP EdCET 2019 Application Form
- Hall ticket number, Year of passing, percentage for qualifying examination, and place of study
- Study info up to the qualifying examinations
- Personal info as well as address details for correspondence
- Mention caste if belong to SC or ST or OBC category
- Mention PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports…….etc
- Income up to Rs one, two and more than two lakhs
- Relevant certificate, Study, or Residence for proving the local status.
- Choice of the help line centers in order to perform certificates verification tasks and various options during the time of admission
AP EdCET -2019 Instruction Booklet: Click Here
How to Apply Online for AP EdCET 2019 Notification
1) Visit the official website and pay the application fee.
2) Click on “Application Form” and enter the details of fee payment.
3) Proceed to Application form and fill the personal and academic details.
4) Upload the photograph and signature.
5) Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.
AP EdCET Exam Centers
Srikakulam, Nellore, Chittoor, Vizianagaram, Thirupathi, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Kadapa, Proddatur, Ananthapur, Rajamahendravaram, Vijayawada, Eluru, Nandyal, Guntur, Kurnool, Ongole, Kuppum
AP Ed CET Exam Pattern 2019
1) Mode of exam: Offline mode
2) Duration: 2 Hours
3) Total no. of questions: 150 questions
4) Total marks: 150 marks
5) Each question carries 1 mark.
6) No negative marking
7) Part-A will be General English and Part-B will be General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude.
8) Candidate must choose a subject for Part-C of question paper from mathematics, physical sciences, biological sciences, social studies, English subjects.
The common entrance test will be of objective type (multiple choice) examination. Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours’ time
Part-A: General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
- General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100marks.
Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks
Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks
Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks
- History – 30 questions for 30 marks
- Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks
English – 100 questions for 100 marks
AP Ed CET Syllabus 2019
PART-A: GENERAL ENGLISH
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- In this section, questions are designed for testing the candidate’s ability of the general knowledge of the environ all around and its effects to the society
- In the test, questions included from India as well as the neighboring countries consisted of History, General Policy, Scientific Research, Ecology, Economics, Culture, Geography.
- Through the questions in section B, candidates’ knowledge can be tested, thus questions connected to the current events, like matter of the day observation and experience of the scientific knowledge
- Teaching includes characteristics such as ability to communicate, skills to deal with children and recognizing the individual differences.
PART-C: One of the following subjects to be opted:
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
(For these four subjects Syllabus shall be of graduation level (revised common core degree syllabus)
Medium of Exam
The question paper will be in English and Telugu except for English methodology. However, candidates opting to write the Entrance Test in Urdu medium will be served with Urdu paper and such candidates shall opt Kurnool as Test Centre.
The qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for all candidates (except SC/ST) are 37 out of total marks (i.e. 25%). For the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, there will be no qualifying marks for ranking. There will be no minimum qualifying marks for women in Physical Sciences / Mathematics methodologies.
Download AP Ed CET Hall Tickets 2019
The AP Ed.CET Hall ticket will be available in the 1st week of April 2018 .So candidates have to download the hall ticket through online only.The examination authority will not send the the hall ticket by post.The examination will not be sent by post.