AP TET Paper 3 Syllabus 2019: Language Pundits Exam Pattern pdf Download
- AP TET 2018 Syllabus PDF – AP TET Paper III language Pandits Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern – Download PDF
- AP TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST SYLLABUS 2018
- AP TET Paper 3 Syllabus
- Click Here to Download AP TET Paper 3 Syllabus PDF 2018 – New Exam pattern
- AP TET Paper III Exam Pattern 2018
- AP TET Paper III Syllabus 2018
AP TET 2018 Syllabus PDF – AP TET Paper III language Pandits Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern – Download PDF
AP TET Syllabus Government of Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education released the latest syllabus for AP TET 2018. Recently AP TET changing Syllabus and exam pattern for TET 2018 exam. Now, AP TET adding Paper 3 Exam for Language Pandits. Here we Provide latest Syllabus for AP TET paper 3 Language pandits Candidates can get a Complete syllabus for AP TET Exam 2018 for All Subjects (Languages). The Exam will Be Held in January 2018. So, Aspirants who are wishing to Apply AP TET Exam 2018 can check TET Paper1 & Paper 2 Syllabus in detailed from below Link
AP TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST SYLLABUS 2018
AP TET Paper 3 Syllabus
APTET Paper 3 Syllabus released. Language Pandit Telugu, LP Hindi Candidates can change their paper choice, they have to change to AP TET Paper 3 from APTET Paper 2. Download AP TET Paper 3 Syllabus from the following link. LP Telugu/Hindi/Urdu Candidates can change their paper choice by visiting the APTET 2018 official website. Besides this AP State Govt has given permission to appear TET examination for the 2016-2018 candidates studying B.Ed/D.Ed courses.
AP TET Paper III Exam Pattern 2018
No. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)-150
Duration of Examination: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Structure and Content
i) Child Development and Pedagogy & Teacher Aptitude 30 MCQs 30 Marks
ii) Language 1: 30 MCQs 30 Marks
iii) Language 2: 30 MCQs 30 Marks
iv) Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, English, Kannada, Tamil, Oriya, Marathi & Sanskrit 60 MCQs 60 Marks
TOTAL 150 MCQs 150 Marks
The test items on Child Development & Pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the Elementary level.
AP TET Paper III Syllabus 2018
CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY (Marks: 30)
- DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD
- Development, Growth & Maturation — Concept & Nature
- Principles of development and their education implication
- Factors influencing Development — Biological, Psychological, Sociological, emotional
- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships — Physical & Motor, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, early Childhood, late Child hood,
- Understanding Development — Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers, Erikson
- Individual differences — Infra & Inter Individual differences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, Interest, Habits, Intelligence and their Assessment
- Development of Personality — Concept, Factors effecting development of personality, self concept
- Adjustment, Behavioural problems, Mental Health, Defense mechanism
- Methods and Approaches of Child Development — Introspection, Observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross sectional and Longitudinal
- Developmental tasks and Hazards
- UNDERSTANDING LEARNING
- Concept, Nature of Learning — input — process — outcome
- Factors of Learning — Personal and EnvironmentalApproaches to Learning and their applicability—Behaviourism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike), Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt(Kohler, Koffka) and Observational (Bandura)
- Dimensions of Learning — Cognitive, Affective and Performance
- Motivation and Sustenance —its role in
- Memory & Forgetting
- Transfer of Learning
- PEDAGOGICAL CONCERNS
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context – Children from diverse contexts—Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive Education
- Understanding of pedagogic methods — Enquiry based learning, Project based learning, Survey, Observation and Activity based learning, Cooperative and collaborative learning
- Individual and Group learning: Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning in class room like Study habits, Self learning and Learning to learn skills
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous class room groups — Socio-economic background, Abilities and Interest
- Paradigms of organizing Learning-Teacher centric, Subject centric and Learner centric Theory of instruction – Bruner
- Teaching as Planned activity — Elements of Planning
- Phases of Teaching — Pre active, Interactive and Post active
- General and Subject related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of good facilitator
- Learning resources — Self, Home, School, Community, Technology
AP TET Syllabus 2018 in Telugu PDF
II (a) Language – I Telugu (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 30)
AP TET Syllabus 2018- Hindi
III. Language — II English (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 30)
Content (Marks: 24)
- Parts of Speech
- Active voice & Passive voice
- Prepositions and Articles
- Degrees of comparison
- Verbs — Main Verbs — Auxiliary Verbs – Presale Verbs
- Adverbs — Types of Adverbs
- Conjunction — coordinating conjunction — subordinating
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Questions and question tags
- Types of sentences — simple, compound and complex — synthesis of sentences
- Phrases — uses of
- Composition — letter writing —précis writing
- Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary — Antonyms, Synonyms and
- Correction of
- Aspects of English:- (a) English language — History, nature, importance, principles of English as second (b) Problems of teaching / learning English.
- Objectives of teaching
- Development of Language skills:-
- Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing (LSRW).
- Communicative skills — Imparting values through
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English:- (a) Introduction, definition & types of Approaches, Methods &Techniques of teaching English
(b) Remedial teaching.
- Teaching learning materials in
- Curriculum & Textbooks — Importance and its
- Evaluation in English
Content – Marks : 48
I. Language Element
i) Elements of Phonetics (Sounds and symbols, Identification of Phonetic script,
Transcription of words in phonetics, Intonation, functions of intonation).
ii) Writing Skills – (Description, Conversation, Speech, Diary Entry, Letter Writing,
Bio Sketch, News report, Story writing )
iii) Study Skills – Note-making, Note-taking, Reference skills
iv) Vocabulary (Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones, Homonyms, Phrasal Verbs,
vi) Grammar (Parts of Speech, Tenses, Types of Sentences, Articles and Prepositions,
Degrees of Comparison, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech, Clauses, Voice –
Active and Passive Voice).
i) Literary Prose Passage and
ii) A Poem
2. Interpretation of Literary Forms
i) Poetry – (Sonnet, Ode, Elegy, Ballad, Lyric, Dramatic Monologue, Meter,
Diction, Imagery, Prosody).
Ex:- William Wordsworth ( 1. Anecdote for Fathers
2. A Spring Morning.
Alfred Tennyson ( 1. Home they brought their Warrior
ii) Prose – (a) Drama (In terms of Structure, Characters, Dialogues, Setting).
Ex:- W. Shakesphere (1. Macbeth)
T.S. Eliot (1. Murder in the Cathedral)
(b) Novel (Fiction , Point of View, Setting, Style, Narration).
Ex:- Oscar Wilde (1. The Nightingale and the Rose)
Stepin Leacock (1. How to Live to be 200)
Methodology – Marks: 12
i) Aspects of English:-
a. English language – History, Nature, Importance, Principles of English as Second
b. Problems of teaching / learning English.
ii) Objectives of Teaching English.
iii) Development of Language skills:-
a) Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing (LSRW).
b) Communicative skills – Imparting values through Communication.
iv) Approaches, Methods & Techniques of teaching English:
a. Introduction, Definition & Types of Approaches, Methods & Techniques of teaching
b. Remedial Teaching.
v) Teaching of Grammar
vi) Lesson Planning, TLM.
vii) Evaluation in English Language.
Visit the official website http://aptet17reports.apcfss.in/aptetPaperChange120118.aptet to make changes from paper 2 to paper 3 for LP Telugu/LP Hindi/LP Urdu Candidates (Language Pandits)