TS MJBC RJC & TSMJBC RDC CET Results 2020: Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) has successfully Conducted the Entrance Test for Admission into BC Residential Junior and Degree Colleges in the State for the academic Year 2020-21. The TS MJBC RJC & TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 was held on 30th September 2020. Those who have attended the Inter and Degree entrance Test and Waiting for Results can Check this Article for Future and present updates.
- TSMJBC RDC Degree Merit List 2020
- TSMJBC RJC Inter Selection List/Merit List 2020
- TS MJBC RJC & TSMJBC RDC CET Exam Result Date 2020
- Check TSMJBC RJC/ TS MJBC RDC Results 2020
- Important Links to Check Results
- TSMJBC RJC CET 2020 & TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 Important Dates
- Important Links for TS MJBC RJC & TSMJBC RDC CET 2020
- TS MJBC RJC & TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 Hall Ticket Download
- TSMJBC RJC – 2020 Date of Entrance Examination will be Announced Later. And will be Conducted in all erstwhile 10 Districts
- Types of Institutions
- Salient Features of MJPTBCW Residential Junior Colleges:
- How to Apply
- Special Fee, Examination Fee & maintenance charges:
- Groups and No. of seats offered:
- TSMJBC RJC – 2020
- How to Apply for TSMJBC RJC – 2020
- Issue of TSMJBC RJC – 2020 Hall tickets:
- General Instructions to the Candidates:
- Certificates to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission
- Important Links for TSMJBC RJC 2020
- TSMJBC RJC / RDC 2020 Hall Ticket – FAQ
TSMJBC RDC Degree Merit List 2020
- Provisionally selected (2nd LIST)for admission into B.Sc., (MPC) for the academic year 2020-21 – TSMJBC RDC – 2020
- Provisionally selected (2nd LIST)for admission into B.Sc., (MPCS) for the academic year 2020-21 – TSMJBC RDC – 2020
- Provisionally selected (2nd LIST)for admission into B.Sc., (MSCS) for the academic year 2020-21 – TSMJBC RDC – 2020
- Provisionally selected (2nd LIST)for admission into B.A., (HEP) for the academic year 2020-21 – TSMJBC RDC – 2020
- Provisionally selected (2nd LIST)for admission into B.A., (HPE) for the academic year 2020-21 – TSMJBC RDC – 2020
- Provisionally selected (2nd LIST)for admission into B.Com (General) for the academic year 2020-21 – TSMJBC RDC – 2020
- Provisionally selected (2nd LIST)for admission into B.Com (Computers) for the academic year 2020-21 – TSMJBC RDC – 2020
- Provisionally selected (2nd LIST)for admission into B.Sc., (BBC) for the academic year 2020-21 – TSMJBC RDC – 2020
TSMJBC RJC Inter Selection List/Merit List 2020
- PROVISIONALLY SELECTED LIST (THIRD)FOR ADMISSION INTO RESIDENTIAL JUNIOR COLLEGE – MPC GROUP – TSMJBC RJC – 2020
- PROVISIONALLY SELECTED LIST (THIRD)FOR ADMISSION INTO RESIDENTIAL JUNIOR COLLEGE – BIPC GROUP – TSMJBC RJC – 2020
- PROVISIONALLY SELECTED LIST (THIRD)FOR ADMISSION INTO RESIDENTIAL JUNIOR COLLEGE – CEC GROUP – TSMJBC RJC – 2020
- PROVISIONALLY SELECTED LIST (THIRD)FOR ADMISSION INTO RESIDENTIAL JUNIOR COLLEGE – MEC GROUP – TSMJBC RJC – 2020
- PROVISIONALLY SELECTED LIST (THIRD)FOR ADMISSION INTO RESIDENTIAL JUNIOR COLLEGE – HEC GROUP – TSMJBC RJC – 2020
TS MJBC RJC & TSMJBC RDC CET Exam Result Date 2020
TS MJBC RJC CET 2020 & TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 were successfully held in Telangana. మహాత్మా జ్యోతిబాఫూలే తెలంగాణ వెనుకబడిన తరగతుల సంక్షేమ జూనియర్ కళాశాలల్లో 2020-21 విద్యా సంవత్సరానికి ఇంటర్మీడియట్ మరియు డిగ్రీ మొదటి సంవత్సరంలో ప్రవేశం కొరకు తేది 30-09-2020 నాడు MJPTBCWRIC&RDC-CET-2020 ప్రవేశ పరీక్ష జరిగింది.
Check TSMJBC RJC/ TS MJBC RDC Results 2020
|Exam Name||TSMJBC RJC/RDC 2020|
|Conducting Board/ Organization||Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS)|
|Exam Date||30th September 2020|
|Type of Exam||Objective Type Entrance|
|Result Release Date||09th October 2020|
Important Links to Check Results
|Official Website of TSMJBC CET||Click Here|
|TSMJBC RJC CET 2020 Results||Click Here (Available)|
|TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 Results||Click Here (Available Soon)|
TSMJBC RJC / RDC 2020 Counselling News
Will be Updated Here Soon.
TSMJBC RJC / RDC 2020 Hall Ticket and Exam Date Released: MJPTBCWR Junior College Entrance Test-2020-21 Notification for Applications has been Released at mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) was Established by Govt of Telangana in July 2014. This was With an aim to provide quality education to the students belonging to Backward Classes and other communities of below poverty line.
TSMJBC RJC CET 2020 & TSMJBC RDC CET 2020 Important Dates
|Application Start and End Date||27/02/2020 To 06/09/2020
|Payment Start and End Date||27/02/2020 To 06/09/2020
|Hall Ticket Release Date||24/09/2020|
10:00 AM To 12:30 NOON
Important Links for TS MJBC RJC & TSMJBC RDC CET 2020
|TSMJBC RJC – 2020|
|TSMJBC RDC – 2020|
దరఖాస్తు నింవుటలో అభ్యర్థులకు కొన్ని ముఖ్య సూచనలుః
TSMJBC RJC – 2020 Date of Entrance Examination will be Announced Later. And will be Conducted in all erstwhile 10 Districts
MJPTBCWREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges at the following places with an objective to provide quality education to the talented students of BC and other communities of below poverty line. The list of Junior Colleges are as follows:
|Location of the
|Name of the
|Year of Starting|
Types of Institutions
- Residential Schools for boys and girls V to X Class
- Residential Jr. Colleges for boys and girls with M.P.C., Bi.P.C., C.E.C. and M.E.C.
- Residential Degree College for Women – B.A., B.Com., (General) B.Com.(Comp), Sc.,(MPC.), B.Sc.,(MSCS), B.Sc.,(BZC),
Salient Features of MJPTBCW Residential Junior Colleges:
- Providing quality education on Residential mode
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco parent system is implemented to look after and guide the student.
- Day starts with the physical exercise and classes will commence from
- 7.30 AM and the academic activities will continue till 9:00 PM.
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to Sports and Games and other Co-curricular activities for all round development of students
- Medium of instruction will be in English.
- Digital Classes has been provided in each and every classroom.
At present 19 BC Residential Junior Colleges and 1 BC Residential Degree College for Women are functioning under the control of the Society.
Colleges are located all over Telangana State. The medium of instruction in these institutions is English.
Online applications are invited for the Entrance Test for Admission into Intermediate courses in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Junior Colleges, located all over the State for the Academic Year 2017-18 from the students appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination held in March-2020.
The MJPTBCWREI Society has started Super-100 Center to provide intensive coaching in IIT, NEET & EAMCET for MPC & BiPC students along with intermediate course. There will be separate Super-100 centre campus for Boys and Girls. The selection of students for Super-100 will be made through screening test conducted in all 19 Junior Colleges and the merit students pooled together for Super-100.
All the above mentioned Residential Junior Colleges have the following Groups
|Name of the Group||No. of Seats available|
Medium of instruction : English
- The students appeared for X Class Examination 2017 or its equivalent alone are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test. Advance Supplementary Candidates are not eligible for
- 25% of Seats will be reserved for the students studied in MJPTBCW Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel
75% of the seats will be allotted for other students
- Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban
- Selection will be made as per merit in the Entrance
- Rule of Reservation will be
How to Apply
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing the written
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs.150/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 20-02-2017 to 05-04-2017 to enable to submit application
IIT, NEET, EAMCET, CA/CPT & CLAT Coaching: IIT, NEET, EAMCET, CA/CPT & CLAT coaching will be given in all 19 Junior Colleges of MJPTBCWREI Society simultaneously along with intermediate course.
For further details and information visit the official website of the Society
mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in (Contact No.040-23322377 during office hours).
- There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well equipped laboratories, libraries, reading rooms and play grounds with well equipped physical education
- The Colleges offer free instruction besides free boarding and lodging to all the selected
- Special care will be taken for talented and low
- Bedding material, Uniform and Note Books are given at free of
- Cosmetic charges will be paid
Special Fee, Examination Fee & maintenance charges:
- Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana
- Caution Deposit @ Rs. 500/- will be
- Maintenance charges Rs. 1,000/- per annum will be
- The students who appeared for SSC Examination or its equivalent examination held during March 2020 alone are eligible to apply for Entrance Test. Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent qualification in the earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- Supplementary/Advance Supplementary appearing candidates are not eligible for Admission.
- OC/EBC candidates must secure minimum GPA of 6.0 and others shall secure minimum GPA of 5.0 in SSC. All the students (OC/EBC and others) must secure GPA of 4.0 in English for admission into Intermediate.
- Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- in Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
- (a)25% of Seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBCW Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders.
- 75% of the seats are allotted for other students
- BC hostel students should produce certificate issued by the Hostel Welfare Officer concerned at the time of admission.
- Candidate seeking admission into Intermediate course at MJPTBC Residential Junior Colleges shall appear for entrance test on 21-04-2020 in all erstwhile 10 Districts.
- The venue of Examination will be intimated in Hall Ticket.
Jurisdiction of Candidates
- The candidate, who has studied in any of the educational institutions, located in any district of Telangana State are only eligible.
- Private candidates should submit Nativity Certificate obtained from the MRO/Tahasildar. Residence Certificate will not be accepted.
- Candidates must be the residents and must have studied in Telangana only.
- SC: 15%, ST: 5%, BCs: 75% (BC-A:18%, BC-B:26%, BC-C:3%, BC-D:18% and BC-E:10%), EBC:2%, Orphans:3%
- 3% of seats will be filled with differently abled persons within the quota.
- Selection of students for admission will be made based on the merit in the Entrance Examination held in 2020.
- Rule of Reservation will be followed as detailed above.
- In case there are any unfilled seats in any category, they will be filled with BC students. The carry forward principle, in respect of BC students BC-A to BC-B, BC-B to BC-C, BC-C to BC-D, BC-D to BC-E, BC-E to BC-A and so on will be adopted.
- 25% of Seats are reserved for the students studied in MJPTBC Residential Schools and BC Welfare Hostel Boarders. In case there are any unfilled seats will be filled with other merit students.
- 75% of the seats are allotted for other students.
- In case there is any short fall of admissions in any category, as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
- Admissions will be carried out by counselling by a committee constituted by the Secretary.
- The admission list will be approved by the Secretary, MJPTBCWREIS.
- The approved list will be intimated to the students and displayed in the College Notice Board and in the website.
Groups and No. of seats offered:
|Place of the college||Category||Groups and strength||Total seats||Medium of Instruction|
- Candidate seeking admission into Intermediate courses at MJPTBCW Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-20 shall apply for entrance test through online by visiting mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in.
- 31 Districts of Telangana State students are eligible for admission.
TSMJBC RJC – 2020
Examination Centres: Venue will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
Scheme of Examination: Question paper booklet contains questions in multiple objective type and questions will be given in English and Telugu versions.
|Group||Subjects in the Entrance Test||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|1||MPC||English – Mathematics – Physical Science||21/2 Hrs.||150|
|2||BiPC||English – Biological Science – Physical Science||21/2 Hrs.||150|
|3||MEC||English – Mathematics- Social Studies||21/2 Hrs.||150|
|4||CEC||English – Mathematics- Social Studies||21/2 Hrs.||150|
The test is objective type with 21/2 hours duration for 150 marks (50 marks per each subject). The candidates have to mark the answers in OMR answer sheets. The model question papers are available in the website. The question paper of the entrance test will be based on SSC standard of Telangana State syllabus for group subjects and English will be General English.
How to Apply for TSMJBC RJC – 2020
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for MJPTBCWRJCCET-2020.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.200/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY from 01-03-2020 to 08-04-2020 for submission of application through online.
- At PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Mobile No. etc.)
- On receipt of fee through PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application through online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given in the Annexure).
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 x 4.5 cms before filling online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the Group.
- On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket.
- The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
- The selected candidate should produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Issue of TSMJBC RJC – 2020 Hall tickets:
- Candidates can download their Hall tickets from the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in from 15-04-2020 with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
General Instructions to the Candidates:
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information furnished in the application
- The Principal of the college concerned reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of
- In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics in the entrance test for MPC, MEC and CEC will be taken into consideration.
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Biological Science in the entrance test for
- Even though the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and BiPC, Social Studies for MEC/CEC.
- If the tie still persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in the English will be taken into
- If the tie still persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
- If the tie still persists, candidates belonging to the unrepresentative community shall be
- The information furnished in the application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the information completely or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate
- All the parents are informed that after admission into Residential College the student will not be allowed to carry cell phone in the College premises. If noticed suitable disciplinary action will be initiated.
Selection of students: Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
- Merit in the Entrance
- Option exercised (i.e. option for college and option for Group)
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation under special category
Admission: The Hall ticket numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:2
Certificates to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission
- Original Hall Ticket issued for entrance
- SSC Marks Memo
- Original Study and Conduct Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate issued by Tahasildar
- Original Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar
- Original Physical fitness Certificate issued by a Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Civil
- Passport Size Photos – 4
- 3 sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates.
- Caution deposit of Rs.500/- and maintenance charges of Rs.1000/- to be paid.
The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled in Hyderabad City Courts only. The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of academic year 2017-18 or before the last date of admission into first year intermediate as announced by BIE, Telangana, Hyderabad.
For further details: Contact the Principal, MJPTBCWR Junior College concerned / Society Headquarters Office located at 2nd floor Masabtank, DSS Bhavan, Hyderabad 040-23322377 during office hours.
Important Links for TSMJBC RJC 2020
TSMJBC RJC/RDC 2020 Results/Selection List Download: mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) will Release Result for TSMJBC CET 2020 Which was held on 21st April 2020 across the State will be Available here in this page. Download Link of TSMJBC RJC/RDC 2020 Exam Results/ Merit List is Available at the end of this Article.
TSMJBC RJC Results 2020: Online Results Link
TSMJBC RDC Results 2020: Click Here
For any problems in Online Application Submission and Download of Hall-Tickets Call Ph:040-23120304 (Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 02.00 P.M to 05.00 P.M on working days)
TSMJBC RJC / RDC 2020 Hall Ticket – FAQ
TSMJBC RJC / RDC 2020 exam will be conducted on 30th Sep 2020.
TSMJBC RJC / RDC 2020 Hall Ticket can be Downloaded from the official Website at mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
You may Also Like
- MJPTBCWREIS Results 2021: TSMJBC 6th,7th,8th Merit List @mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
- TSMJBC RJC & RDC Hall Ticket 2020 Download: MJPTBCWREIS Entrance Date @ mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
- TS MJPTBCWREIS CET 2020 (OUT) 6th,7th, Inter, Degree Admissions @mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
- TS BC Gurukulam Notification 2020 Soon for 1900 తెలంగాణ బిసి గురుకుల పోస్టులు TGT/PET/Principal & Other Jobs