Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch) Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply For 50 Assistant Commandants (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch) Vacancies @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Indian Coast Guard is going to recruit Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch) through Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch) Recruitment 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 for 50 Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch) posts
- Indian Coast Guard AC 02/2022 Batch: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch) Jobs
- Important Links for ICG AC (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch) Vacancies
Important Dates for ICG AC 02/2022 Batch Recruitment 2021
|Date of Notification||27/11/2021|
|Starting Date of Application Form:||06/12/2021|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||17/12/2021 6 PM|
|Admit Card Release Date||28/12/2021|
|Exam Date||January 2022|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 for 50 Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch) posts
|Name of The Organization||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Intermediate/ XIIth Class/ Bachelor’s degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Equivalent|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard AC (02/2022 Batch) Jobs 2021
|Sl.||Branch||Educational Qualification||Gender||Age (Born between)|
|(A)||General Duty||1.Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1styear to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
2.Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD) & General Duty (Pilot).
|Male||01.07.1997 to 30.06.2001|
|(B)||General Duty SSA||same as above||Female||01.07.1997 to 30.06.2001|
|(C)||Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA)||Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.||Male/Female||01.07.1997 to 30.06.2003|
|(D)||Law||A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university . (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).||Male/Female||–|
|E||Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below:-
(aa) Engineering Branch.Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
(ab) Electrical Branch.Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics.
|01/07/1997 To 30/06/2001|
Indian Coast Guard AC 02/2022 Batch: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass Intermediate/ XIIth Class/ Bachelor’s degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Equivalent from the recognized Organization/Board
|Name of Entry||Born Between (Both dates inclusive)|
|General Duty [Male Candidates]||01st Jul 1997 to 30th Jun 2001|
|General Duty(SSA) [Female Candidates]||01st Jul 1997 to 30th Jun 2001|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA) [Male/ Female Candidates]||01st Jul 1997 to 30th Jun 2003|
|Tech (Engg./Elect)||01st Jul 1997 to 30th Jun 2001|
|Rank||Pay Level (PL)||Starting Basic Pay (in )|
|Deputy Inspector General||(13A)||131100/-|
|Additional Director General||(15)||182200/-|
- Short Listing.
- Preliminary Selection Examination -> Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT).
- Final Selections -> Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch) Jobs
- First of all visit official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch) Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Information published in 50 News Papers is for guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity regarding eligibility criteria, date and time of examination and other procedures, the contents given in the Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and published in Employment News will be final.
The important instructions for filling up of the online applications are as given below: –
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date ofbirth should be same as mentioned in theXth class passing certificate. Any mismatch in name & date of birth in the applicationwill result in rejection of the application.
- Indicate exact percentage of XIIthand Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID or CG Recruitment website.
- Applicants, either current or permanent address of online applicationshould be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST, OBC& EWS).
- In case of OBC Non Creamy Layer (NCL), the category certificate should be as per the format for appointment for post under the Govt. of India. The format of the OBC (Non Creamy) certificate is available on ICG website (No other format will be entertained). Any other format will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Important Links for ICG AC (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) Post (02/2022 Batch) Vacancies
You may Also Like
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2022 (Download) AC Exam Pattern @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (02/2022 batch) 322 Navik & Yantrik Posts
- Indian Coast Guard CG CAT Admit Card 2021- CG CAT (1/2023) Exam Date Download @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- ICG AC Admit Card (02/2022 Batch) on 28th Dec: Assistant Commandant Hall Ticket Download