NEET MDS 2021 Applications accepted from 26th October 2020 to 15th November 2020
NEET-MDS 2021 is conducted by NBA for the entry to MDS courses under various Universities/ Institutions in the country.
NEET-MDS 2021 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to MDS Courses for the academic session 2021 which will include the following:
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India.
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- Screening exam for dental surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps
Important Dates of NEET MDS 2021
|Availability of the Information Bulletin||26th October 2020 Onwards|
|Online Submission of Application||26th October (5 PM Onwards) to 15th November 2020 (Till 11:55 PM)|
|Edit Window for All the Candidates||17th November to 19th November 2020|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images:
29th November to 30th November 2020
|Issue of Admit Card||9th December 2020|
|Examination Date||16th December 2020|
|Declaration of Result||By 31st December 2020|
NEET MDS 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
A candidate for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must possess a recognized degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of a year in an approved/recognized dental college.
A candidate who after passing the final qualifying examination (BDS or the foreign dental degree recognized by GoI/DCI), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotatory internship/ practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March 2021 can take up this examination, but he/she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotatory internship and obtained provisional or permanent registration on or before 31st March 2021 or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of Institution that he/she will be completing internship by 31st March 2021.
NEET MDS 2021 Application Fee
|Category of Candidate||EXAMINATION FEE||GST @ 18%||TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE*|
|General and OBC||Rs. 3750/-||Rs. 675/-||Rs. 4425/-|
|SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 2750/-||Rs. 495/-||Rs. 3245/-|
How to Apply for NEET MDS 2021
Application for NEET-MDS 2021 can only be submitted online through NBE website www.nbe.edu.in There is no other methodology for application submission. Application submitted through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
NEET-MDS 2021 shall be conducted in a single day & single session as a computer-based examination on 16th December 2020.
Important Links for NEET MDS 2021
|NEET MDS 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application for NEET MDS||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- NEET UG 2021:: NTA NEET (UG) 2020 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2020: Online PIN Purchase, Application, Seat Allotment Result @ medadmgujarat.org
- NEET SS 2020 Counselling (Revised) 1st,2nd Round Seat Allotment, NEET Super Speciality @mcc.nic.in
- NEET 2020 Answer Key (Download) NEET Aakash,Motion,Allen,CareerPoint and Resonance Solved Papers Download